Page 15 of 117 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Toccara Elaine Jones

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    No probs AI, I thought we needed to get an early start in commenting on this season of prettys.
    She doesn't look 180 to me, I think she carries it well over her 5 feet 9 inches.

She has really lovely skin.
    Beautiful colour and texture.

All I can say is (this is coming from a lesbian), she is the reason I watch the show. She is so beautiful. Her face is beautiful, and her body is off da chain. Her body in that bathing suit and her confidence to pull it off is unbelievable. This is kind of woman who should be worshipped.

^_^ i like toccara! she is confident and she has the will to succeed! i believe she should be in the final top 4 ^^ it was nice to hear in her first photo review positive feedback. she did even better than most of the skinny and pretty face girls. hehehehe ^o^

Lunasele, i don't think Tocarra will make it to the top 4.in the real world of modelling she stands no chance.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtatic
    Lunasele, i don't think Tocarra will make it to the top 4.in the real world of modelling she stands no chance.
    I think she'll make it about half way through...

well.. real world or not.. she's doing much better than some of the other girls.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lunasele
    well.. real world or not.. she's doing much better than some of the other girls.
    But it has only been 1 photoshoot... and I didn't think she did that good.

Quote Originally Posted by xxtatic
    I don't agree because plus-sized modeling is a growing industry.
    "The Amazing Race 5 is officially over. Next up for Colin: Hell." Entertainment Weekly.

I wonder how far she'll make it. Queen Latifah is a cover girl spokesmodel now. She was in one the commercials during last weeks show.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyMcShorty
    I wonder how far she'll make it. Queen Latifah is a cover girl spokesmodel now. She was in one the commercials during last weeks show.
    Queen Latifah has been a cover girl for as long as I know.

Crystal Allen

ANTM vs. reality

Let's not forget that there is a big difference between winning a reality show titled "America's Next Top Model" and actually becoming a working fashion model. Just as the winners of "Last Comic Standing" and "Next Action Star" don't necessarily fit those titles for real. It's totally likely that Tocarra could win this contest because we've all seen Tyra's bias towards the plus size girls and J's comment about her personality being so fabulous.

Realistically, while Tocarra may be attractive, confident, and a good role model for women of all sizes, she IS NOT top model material. Women, even plus size women do not want to buy clothes they see on a woman that is large. Top plus size model are inevitably in the 10-14 range and are always over 5"10. Plus size clothes in catalogues are always in this range as are magazine ads. Designers do not create the same fashions for their plus size lines as they do for the average or petite sizes. This is just fact.