Page 103 of 117 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1169

Thread: Toccara Elaine Jones

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    Maybe it's because im tired or something but that pic of her reminds me of Beyonce

ain'tnobodyclaimyouwinner butthead's Avatar
    yah. she does look a bit like beyonce in that photo. maybe the eyes and nose? haha.. i don't know. she looks beautiful. love her skin

FORT Regular
    i love toccara--she's got an awesome attitude and outlook, and she looks great in the pics too! but with knockers like that--she should have picked a dress that was a little more simple--like, either she should have picked having the sides cut out (which i don't think that should be her style per se) OR having it so low cut her beautiful, bountiful assests about to fall out.

i think she should have just stuck with having the "girls" scrumptiously & teasingly about to pop out the top of the dress, instead of doing both that and the sides....BUT she still looks beautiful! GO TOCCARA, do your thing!!

Toccara looks F-A-B-O as usual! I love how she is so successful, dare i say, even more so then some of the winners on antm?

Tocarra is very pretty, she should get a hosting job or something. I have not seen her around LA, anyone know where her home base is these days? It seems I see a lot of the ANTM girls around but not Tocarra

Quote Originally Posted by Czechoslovakia View Post
    Tocarra is very pretty, she should get a hosting job or something. I have not seen her around LA, anyone know where her home base is these days? It seems I see a lot of the ANTM girls around but not Tocarra
    didnt toccarra host BET's Black carpet or something?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lilally View Post
    didnt toccarra host BET's Black carpet or something?
    Yes, Toccarra is a regular corrspondent on the show. She was on last Thursday, her segment was about the new fitness trend LAP DANCING. She also made an apperance on 106 and park.

I recently saw Toccarra host BET 25 Best Bodies and she was on the list (surprise, surprise) I think it was a King magazine photo with her two piece lingerie or underwear and as usual she looked volumptuous. She's really a beautiful woman and I'm sure she has a male fan base...some men really like women who are confident in themselves no matter how they look, IMHO.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Wow, I just saw Toccara on ABC's All My Children.. I wasnt even paying attention and then I recognized her voice. She played a reporter.

Awesome! She's getting acting jobs, might just be a reporter, but its something!