Page 4 of 136 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Norelle Van Herk

I just saw the ET's interview with Tyra and some of the girls. All I can say is that Norelle is an ugly kid!

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    Okay, I can't be the only person who noticed the BRACES!

Norelle is very striking - she doesn't look like your average generic blonde model. She's definitely got the right body type, too. But I have to wonder how much the braces will hinder her. She's got the old-school grill - none of those white/clear braces for her. I will be amazed if Tyra doesn't slap a couple invisalign in her mouth when they do the makeovers. I also can't imagine that Janice won't have something to say about it. But when I look back over prior seasons' portfolios, none of the girls are smiling anyway, so it will be interesting to see if her braces are a factor or not.
    really? I haven't noticed them at all! I guess it's because when I watch the preview video my computer is really slow and cuts parts of it and I can't see the girls moving, really. but hmm, I never would've known had you not posted that. I agree, it'd be cool if Tyra gave her invisalign retainers

FORT Fogey
    Woah Norelle looks really weird with Braces, but I still like her

I first noticed it when they air the revealing of the girls during Amish in the City

Pre-show fave so far, but I'm reserving judgement until the make-over and a few photo shoots. She looks interesting, and I like the height.

Another photo of Norelle

Here's another picture of Norelle from getty images.

I love that outfit she wore! It's really cute.. it also really brings out how skinny she is !

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    Okay, I can't be the only person who noticed the BRACES!

Norelle is very striking - she doesn't look like your average generic blonde model. She's definitely got the right body type, too. But I have to wonder how much the braces will hinder her. She's got the old-school grill - none of those white/clear braces for her. I will be amazed if Tyra doesn't slap a couple invisalign in her mouth when they do the makeovers. I also can't imagine that Janice won't have something to say about it. But when I look back over prior seasons' portfolios, none of the girls are smiling anyway, so it will be interesting to see if her braces are a factor or not.
    Aw, braces are endearing. But I'm not sure how the fashion world will treat them. I saw a braces-bedecked model in a fashion mag (not a teen mag) - ONCE. I hope they aren't a setback for her. I really want this girl to make it, at least to the final three. I've found a favorite.

I wonder if there will be a plot around her and an eating disorder since both cycles thus far have had one. She seems to be the skinniest girl cast.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    She's one of my top three, my only concern is that she might come accross as too "Teen" model. I'm guessing they will chop her locks off to give her look more maturity.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination