Page 13 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Norelle Van Herk

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Anyway, I found this website and it did confirm that she did - "At the time of her selection to be on ANTM Cycle 3 and the intro photo shoots, Norelle had braces." - http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...ersonid-315793

So that would also mean that she already has the braces out, am I correct?
    Heh... tvtome.com isn't always a reliable source of information. People can submit things and if the editor is a moron, they'll add things that aren't true. Just so you know, I submitted that information... But yeah, it is true anyway but just saying that for future reference.

Gotta say it... this girl is kind of yummy. Nose is a bit odd, but it actually gives her some character.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Heh... tvtome.com isn't always a reliable source of information. People can submit things and if the editor is a moron, they'll add things that aren't true. Just so you know, I submitted that information... But yeah, it is true anyway but just saying that for future reference.
    Ohh no thank you for letting me know that!
    Hehe I now shall remember what you said

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Hey everyone! You are all right thinking she has braces, to me I assumed she did because you all said so and because she spoke weird.

Anyway, I found this website and it did confirm that she did - "At the time of her selection to be on ANTM Cycle 3 and the intro photo shoots, Norelle had braces." - http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...ersonid-315793

So that would also mean that she already has the braces out, am I correct?
    Nope, She can still have them,maybe thats a sexy look. She can also get the Invislign as stated earlier. But as an adult she still has to find a way to keep them in. Unless of course the term is up.
    But no, that does not automatically mean she has them out.

Hey DJ, I saw the photoshopped Norelle pic on your site, I like it, how come you don't have it on her thread yet?

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    I'm not grooving on Norelle like everyone else seems to (I bet those shorts disappear when she sits down.) Honestly, I don't see her bringing anything terribly unique to the table. And what's up with the braids/pigtails/what have you? Every picture I've seen of her, she has them.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

May I ask, why are you critiquing their clothes/styling everywhere and little else? I know everything is on the table for discussion, but it would seem more relevant to comment on their modeling potential rather than their/Tyra's (lack of) fashion sense.

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    *shrug* I guess I just pay more attention to clothes than most normal people. Gosh. In any event, if you want a comment on modelling potential, I'll say what I said before: She doesn't seem terribly unique. She just doesn't have a look that grabs me at first. Then again, neither did Adrianne.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by kiki_687
    Hey DJ, I saw the photoshopped Norelle pic on your site, I like it, how come you don't have it on her thread yet?
    DJDeluxay - I am anticipating some Norelle fan art!

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysandnever
    DJDeluxay - I am anticipating some Norelle fan art!
    As am i, Yaya's too !