Page 12 of 136 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Norelle Van Herk

FORT Newbie
    The girl between Norelle and Toccara, Cassie I think. Her smile reminds me of Bethany. Also, I dont think the whole braces thing will be a big deal. Tyra will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily 16
    The girl between Norelle and Toccara, Cassie I think. Her smile reminds me of Bethany. Also, I dont think the whole braces thing will be a big deal. Tyra will fix it.
    I can't believe you just compared Cassie to Bethany. Those teeth are not horse teeth like Bethany's. Cassie is much prettier than Bethany would ever hope to be.

sbrightharp26

Sherika

When I first saw their individual pictures, should stood out the most to me. She looks like a model. She could be one of my favorites. I'll just have to watch and see.

FORT Newbie
    i think norelle is very uniqe looking. i agree when i first saw the group picture she stood out most! i reckon its between her and yaya my 2 favs

top model

undefinedundefined

i love norelle...she is so damn pretty and man she has the body!!!! im a fan of antm since cycle 1...but i really like adri a lot

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I was looking at the other photo were it is suppose to be post-makeover, well I have now decided, that it might've been a good idea to cut Norelles hair - that way she would look more mature and less teeny.

But I have to see from front too.. ohhh cant wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by pleightx
    Cassie is much prettier than Bethany would ever hope to be.
    I totally agree with that too!

i do agree w/you!!!! she is absolutely pretty...and i cant wait for antm season 3 to start!!!!
    certified adrianne curry fanatic

FORT Newbie
    Ew, ew. yeah i know Bethany was the uglyest girl that has ever been on the show, but the smile still reminds me of her.

I think its just that Cassie's teeth look pretty 'bulky' in that photo.

I'm sure that Cassie's smile isn't always like this - at least I hope so!

Hey everyone! You are all right thinking she has braces, to me I assumed she did because you all said so and because she spoke weird.

Anyway, I found this website and it did confirm that she did - "At the time of her selection to be on ANTM Cycle 3 and the intro photo shoots, Norelle had braces." - http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...ersonid-315793

So that would also mean that she already has the braces out, am I correct?