Page 103 of 136 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1351

Thread: Norelle Van Herk

Quote Originally Posted by andrea120990 View Post
    i definitely agree! she has this really quirky thing about her...she was a little bit ignorant like calling the japanese 'tokians' HAHAAH but other wise her personality and her spirit was always .. i feel like making a video now
    Haha, "tokians"...LOL! But yeah, I agree, she was so adorable and loveable on the show. She had such a funny personality, and don't see why anyone would want to hate her in any kind of way. She was so sweet, (in my eyes).
    To Allison: "Are you cold?
    Jay: "No, she's just posing".
    Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Asieypuffz View Post
    Haha, "tokians"...LOL! But yeah, I agree, she was so adorable and loveable on the show. She had such a funny personality, and don't see why anyone would want to hate her in any kind of way. She was so sweet, (in my eyes).
    is she any different when in real life? hmm i wonder!

Quote Originally Posted by andrea120990 View Post
    i definitely agree! she has this really quirky thing about her...she was a little bit ignorant like calling the japanese 'tokians' HAHAAH but other wise her personality and her spirit was always .. i feel like making a video now

I heard Tokians are short for "Token Asians" maybe Norelle was, in her own odd way, being metaphorical?

Quote Originally Posted by BreHeartsANTM View Post
    I heard Tokians are short for "Token Asians" maybe Norelle was, in her own odd way, being metaphorical?
    she definitley said tokyians because of 'tokyo'....tokyians

i really don't like norelle. yea she was pretty and had a good body, but i think that she's realy boring and very dumb. i don't know how she got into college. as far as her pictures go i think she only took 2 good pictures. i don't know why the judges loved her photos alot. the best picture of all time i think would have to be her alter ego one. only the amazon lookng one. i love that photo so much. i think it's really edgey.

Quote Originally Posted by redlight 6/7 View Post
    i really don't like norelle. yea she was pretty and had a good body, but i think that she's realy boring and very dumb. i don't know how she got into college. as far as her pictures go i think she only took 2 good pictures. i don't know why the judges loved her photos alot. the best picture of all time i think would have to be her alter ego one. only the amazon lookng one. i love that photo so much. i think it's really edgey.
    She went to a community college so everybody that applied got accepted.

Real Men Wear Pink PinkVolcomShirt's Avatar
    in her defense...when she said "tokyians" she assumed it was just like New Yorkers or Californians or Texans....ergo Tokyians. It may not be right, but it's logical in its own way.
    Livejournal // Myspace :: care to join me?

talking about a totally differnet subject here... but she has new pics on her myspace. she apprently attended this thing for UPN she looks so pretty. there are 2 pics of her on wireimages.com but her mypsace ones are better

Quote Originally Posted by PinkVolcomShirt View Post
    in her defense...when she said "tokyians" she assumed it was just like New Yorkers or Californians or Texans....ergo Tokyians. It may not be right, but it's logical in its own way.

That's what I meant

who knows what she meant by it, but either way she said way more than one comment on the show and i don't think that you can defend sommone's iggnorance. i'm not trying make make it seem like i haven't done iggnorant thiings but norelle's things just make me wonder about her.