Page 101 of 136 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1351

Thread: Norelle Van Herk

FORT Newbie

please..please..PLEASE!

by any chance would anyone know how to contact norelle? i know it's a real long shot but my soul will not put me to sleep knowing that i didn't even try. anyways, what's norelle upto these days? also, about her myspace, i joined in to look at her profile... but the address given to me was one big fat lie to get my hopes up. if anyone can help me, PLEASE do. or even just her myspace would do. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by laurice007 View Post
    by any chance would anyone know how to contact norelle? i know it's a real long shot but my soul will not put me to sleep knowing that i didn't even try. anyways, what's norelle upto these days? also, about her myspace, i joined in to look at her profile... but the address given to me was one big fat lie to get my hopes up. if anyone can help me, PLEASE do. or even just her myspace would do. thank you
    i can give you her myspace.... she rarely comments back...but she replied to me twice during halloween. SHES REALLY NICE!
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.view profile&friendID=19927263

Nicoles(C.3) on Norelles myspace, shes got some new pics up on her spot as well.

I love Norelle (but not in that stalker way) I wouldnt want to contact her im too scared and it might ruin my perfect image of sweet norelle as well

yea i sometimes go to her myspace jstu for the heck of it. she does look very nice in them. i tried emailing her a few days ago but she didnt reply, hse just 'read' it.

i wonder why norelle quit. i think she seemed like she was getting that seccess in hk, but on the commercial side. i thinkshe suits hk mor than elyse. elyse seems to good for hk.

aga
    FORTified
    I caught bits and pieces of the Cycle 3 marathon yesterday.

Norelle has a really interesting and versatile face. She can pull of quirky (Dooney and Burke), cute young girl (makeover), beauty (Veraggio) and edgy (Lee Jeans).
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    I caught bits and pieces of the Cycle 3 marathon yesterday.

Norelle has a really interesting and versatile face. She can pull of quirky (Dooney and Burke), cute young girl (makeover), beauty (Veraggio) and edgy (Lee Jeans).
    i don't think that her lee jeans photo was edgy at all. when i looked at her portfolio from antm, i noticed that i liked more pics than i expected, but i still think she was bad as a model. her face was usually blank.

Why, Norelle, why?Why did you quit?People loved your insecure ass, why? Just love yourself like we do, and everyone will want you!Why,Norelle,why?

Quote Originally Posted by BreHeartsANTM View Post
    Why, Norelle, why?Why did you quit?People loved your insecure ass, why? Just love yourself like we do, and everyone will want you!Why,Norelle,why?
    maybe we should ALL email her to tell her to go to this site or somthing like that to see how many people luf her so she goes back to modelling!
    ...haha yea rite..

Last edited by John; 01-18-2006 at 10:51 AM.