Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Borud

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    It looks so much like a painting to me...
    I totally agree with you on this one! She's not giving anything special and her body just doesn't work for me in this picture.
    Jaded love your avatar! Norelle looks like a crab in that picture "talking from an animalistic perspective"! She's moving up on my list!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysandnever
    Nicole is quickly moving up my list. She's much more beautiful than I'd judged from the promo shots. I think she may be this season's 'dark horse' - not a sensational contestant by opinion of the judges, but pleasing enough to get past most eliminations.
    I agree. I didn't like her in the group picture (she looked kind of hookerish to me. Like she should be down at the docks with Catie of Season 2 ) but I really liked her Jamaica shot.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

It looks so much like a painting to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    I totally agree with you on this one! She's not giving anything special and her body just doesn't work for me in this picture.
    I'm pretty sure that's a compliment...

I love Nicole's photo! She's been one of my favorites since the beginning, and I love it that she's doing so well!! Yay for Nicole and I can't wait to see more beautiful photos from her.

I am really not feeling this girl yet. I think she has way too much makeup on in this picture, so she looks like a vacant eyed hooker. Not a good look for anyone!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

I don't like the face on this shot, either. I liked the shot as a whole - she's been impressing me more with each show. But her chin is distracting here. It reminds me too much of John Travolta (and I've never considered him to be terribly attractive).
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Nicole always seems to choose the best poses in her photos.

I love her for that! But man I dont want her to get that pink/red hair look aiii

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Nicole always seems to choose the best poses in her photos.

I love her for that! But man I dont want her to get that pink/red hair look aiii
    I know... With hair like that, I think she'll get typecast as being alternative. Although I think it will look nice on her (and that it will look good for some shoots), I'd like to see her with a more versatile look.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysandnever
    I know... With hair like that, I think she'll get typecast as being alternative. Although I think it will look nice on her (and that it will look good for some shoots), I'd like to see her with a more versatile look.
    EXACTLY!
    but I too think she can carry that short red/pink hair well, though I really would've liked her to keep her current ginger hair, it looked so great on her! So 1940's!

Nicole and Ya-ya have great faces, but they're both short as far as models go, so I don't know how long they'll be around. I think Ya-ya beats Nicole as far as being a more exotic beauty, but I love the cleft in Nicole's chin. It'll be interesting to see Nicole after the make-over, from the pics it looks like they cut her hair really short. Still, after Kelle and Ya-ya, Nicole is one of my favorites. She hasn't gotten much screen time, so hopefully they'll focus on some of the other girls apart from Ann,Eva and Kelle and we get to know her more.

I call Nicole's face in the Jamaica shoot the "Hello, Renoir called. He wants his muse back" look. Radiant, lush and sensuous - although the makeup artist apparently went bonkers on blush. :rolleyes

Nobody diss Teh Cleft. It rocks. As if gapped teeth ever stopped Brigitte Bardot.