Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Borud

She may be good at acting though. But actresses can be models as well.

I'd like to see Nicole anywhere. Whether its TV, commercials or campaign ads because I believe in here

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJosh
    I'd like to see Nicole anywhere. Whether its TV, commercials or campaign ads because I believe in here

Amen to that!!!!!! :rolleyes

Nicole said she's interested in playing dramatic roles in independent, art house type films. That is so Nicole.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Nicole said she's interested in playing dramatic roles in independent, art house type films. That is so Nicole.
    Oh thanks Salome! I must have missed that part! That makes me feel better, because I would've not liked Nicole to do hollywood type of movies/acting roles

But still, I would rather see Nicole modeling than acting.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    I think Nicole would make a much stronger print model than actress. After all, she did get eliminated on the acting episode; they could'nt have eliminated her if there was a photoshoot, as she would've blown other contestants (Ann,Norelle) away.
    Did you watch the insider video that showed her, Amanda, and then Ann doing the telephone scene? ... I thought Nicole was great doing that. She was clearly better than Amanda, who wasn't bad, and Ann, who was horrible from what I think is her usual problem -- too tense and self-conscious in performing situations.

I don't think the cut they made that night had anything at all to do with acting. The acting lessons they do each year seem to be geared toward helping them model but don't seem to factor into decisions.

Others might disagree, but Nicole came off like a professional actress to me in that clip.

I think they were looking for an excuse to get rid of Nicole so they could give Ann her millionth chance. It's really too bad for Nicole and Norelle that someone worse than them got them ousted.

Nicole looks great here!

Yes, she does. She looks uncannily like Kirsten Dunst. I know many people noted the resemblence in the beauty shoot and here it is again. She has that Hollywood starlet thing going.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

FORT Fogey
    Her beauty shot looked more like Cameron Diaz.