Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Borud

Quote Originally Posted by butthead
    If Nicole's still in the competition, I think she will be quite outstanding in the T-Mobile photoshoot
    I agree, I think she would have done a very good job.
    I Love Constantine! Vote For Him*
    ------------ -------------

Entranced by BEAUTY Precious Things's Avatar
    I really wish Nicole was doing the CoverGirl shoot----- SHE WOULD BE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! i miss her on the show, too. I could always count on her to take an amazing(or close to) photo!

Quote Originally Posted by Precious Things
    I really wish Nicole was doing the CoverGirl shoot----- SHE WOULD BE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! i miss her on the show, too. I could always count on her to take an amazing(or close to) photo!
    Wishing isn't going to bring her back, Precious Things. I'm sad too, so I say we make Nicole more than just a CoverGirl by sticking by her. She said in an interview she would be nothing without her fans, so she is extremely grateful to have them. ALWAYS #1 NICOLE FAN!!!!

Nicole wouldve rocked the anime shot too..and if just thinking of her in the covergirl shot...!! oh do i ever miss her soo...!! bring nicole back !! Nicole,Amanda,Yaya would be the best final 3!! it's a shame Tyra didn't pay much attention to the girls this season.Then she wouldve go to know them

FORT Fogey
    Nicole would have done great in the Anime Shot, I agree. This episode, though, I think Norelle would have hit a home run.

True..... but I think Nicole will do well, even if she didn't get to be ANTM. People in the Industry are not BLIND unlike the judges.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I'm worried that Nicole will pursue acting rather than modeling

I hope Nicole doesn't go for acting.I see her as a stronger model then actress!But don't get me wrong...if she starred in a movie i would SO go see it

I think Nicole would make a much stronger print model than actress. After all, she did get eliminated on the acting episode; they could'nt have eliminated her if there was a photoshoot, as she would've blown other contestants (Ann,Norelle) away.

If she wants to pursue acting, more power to her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...