Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Borud

I actually like the cleft chin, about as much as I like gapped teeth. (no joke!) I think it lends a wee bit of character.

And in my opinion, sincerely pretentious, hipper-than-thou intellectuals would aim at putting down...let's say, The New Republic or Rolling Stone as their mag of choice (never mind that they may be furtively hording copies of Playboy!) instead of the National Geographic. So I do give her the benefit of the doubt in this case. I mean, c'mon, it's the National Geographic -it's not like she said a hefty tome on 18th-cent revanchism is her favorite bedtime read, geez!

[small voice](And I like the National Geographic, too. Am I too plebeian for you, Salome? ) [/small voice]

As for the dubious cognomen of "former punk rocker"...yeah, that. :rolleyes

Hey, if you're into that sort of thing (nude indigenous women with saggy breasts), no shame!

No... just kidding.
    I'm the plebeian, as all things science-y put me in a catatonic state. I probably should give Nicole the benefit of the doubt. I mean, Elyse did list JAMA as one of her favorite magazines.

Gapped teeth are adorable, but I still haven't grown to like cleft chins.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I don't see it. She has a wide neck and a heavy, square face and cleft chin. :phhht No way is this girl going to win, though I know I can't predict exactly how far she will go.

And, sorry, but I don't think Elyse is an example of someone with a defined waist. She is super thin with a perfect figure and I am obviously a very big fan, but see here and here for two examples.
    hehe no I agree with you, I dont like her face and yes she has a wide neck and a 'bum' chin. I just think her figure (shoulders down) is nice. But thats about it.

Oh elyse, i love her too so very much! (Also agree it was a bad example )

[QUOTE=Salome]Somehow, I doubt it. Her choices give me the impression that she's desperate to put on a cool, smart appearance, but lacks the substance to support it. My guess is that she takes herself way too seriously. I mean, National Geographic? Sure, they have the occasional good article, but mostly it's just photographs of nude indigenous women with saggy breasts.

QUOTE]

Good point. Even Elyse, who, while absolutely, utterly lovely, is a tad bit pretentious (not that there's anything wrong with it :-) , chose Bust as her fave magazine along with a medical mag. I can understand, though, how Nicole would want to emphasize her smart side - given that there is one. The shallowness of the modelling world can to that to you, I imagine. I just hope she won't play the "I'm so smart and superior to everyone else here" card. No one except Elyse can get away with that.

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    I can understand, though, how Nicole would want to emphasize her smart side - given that there is one. The shallowness of the modelling world can to that to you, I imagine. I just hope she won't play the "I'm so smart and superior to everyone else here" card. No one except Elyse can get away with that.
    Amen. Those of us who dug Elyse would deem it a poor imitation so don't try it, Nicole!

Still, I like her for some reason... for now

You're okay, Georgie. Tanyabean's Avatar
    I honestly don't know what to think of her. Gotta see the show.

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    Good point. Even Elyse, who, while absolutely, utterly lovely, is a tad bit pretentious (not that there's anything wrong with it :-) , chose Bust as her fave magazine along with a medical mag. I can understand, though, how Nicole would want to emphasize her smart side - given that there is one. The shallowness of the modelling world can to that to you, I imagine. I just hope she won't play the "I'm so smart and superior to everyone else here" card. No one except Elyse can get away with that.
    Well to be fair, Nicole did also list Vogue and Maxim.

I didnt even notice her tonight, where was she???

Quote Originally Posted by REZN8
    I didnt even notice her tonight, where was she???
    Talking about how she gets drunk and messes around with girls and/or guys

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    i was really surprised at how different she looked on the show vs. her pics, i think she will probably be able to give a lot of different looks