Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Borud

Same pics but larger;

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I really did like her pose in the group photo! And I had her ranked third on my list (After Norelle and Yaya) but now I'm not too sure...

...If she's going to be "I'm oh so different - I'm so punk" then she is DEFINITLY out of my list!

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    I really did like her pose in the group photo! And I had her ranked third on my list (After Norelle and Yaya) but now I'm not too sure...

...If she's going to be "I'm oh so different - I'm so punk" then she is DEFINITLY out of my list!
    I really like her in the group pic. And hopefully there will be some substance behind her taste in music and film. I hate posers who think being alternative is a fashion accessory.

I hope they do something to her hair, though. The haircut is kind of boring.

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    And hopefully there will be some substance behind her taste in music and film.
    Somehow, I doubt it. Her choices give me the impression that she's desperate to put on a cool, smart appearance, but lacks the substance to support it. My guess is that she takes herself way too seriously. I mean, National Geographic? Sure, they have the occasional good article, but mostly it's just photographs of nude indigenous women with saggy breasts.

Oh, and she doesn't look like a model to me at all.

^ Fabulous observation - who wants to bet she only reads National Geographic in the waiting room at the doctor's office, but likes the way it makes her sound intelligent... ? That'd be like my saying that my favorite musician is Beethoven because I liked his 9th in A Clockwork Orange.

Maybe she does really read National Geographic. I can't be that judgmental before the show's aired. But it does sound pretentious.
    Last edited by alwaysandnever; 09-08-2004 at 11:43 AM.

I hope she at least lasts long enough to get to the makeover stage.
    I'd love to see what they do with the style and colour of her hair.

I love her face, and I think she has a cute figure--thin, but still kind of...I don't know...rounded? I'd like to see her last.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I so agree with you guys! Thats the reason I am confused about her - she truly sounds so 'pretentious' as alwaysandnever said! That is a big no no for me arrrg I hate that a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    and I think she has a cute figure--thin, but still kind of...I don't know...rounded?
    Yah I agree, I like her figure too - its not very often we see models who have a nice figure, this is something that is holding me back from liking Amanda - I'm sorry guy's I just dont like her figure so much =/

To me Elyse's figure was amazing because even though she wasn't round in a sense bossom and chest, but she had a beautiful defined waist.. i dunno, I could be biased, I love elyse (& defined waists) so much!

I don't see it. She has a wide neck and a heavy, square face and cleft chin. :phhht No way is this girl going to win, though I know I can't predict exactly how far she will go.

And, sorry, but I don't think Elyse is an example of someone with a defined waist. She is super thin with a perfect figure and I am obviously a very big fan, but see here and here for two examples.

Sorry, I have to clarify something. My :phhht was directed at Nicole, not any of my follow FORT-ers!