Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Borud

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    I think Nicole has just the right amount of confidence for this competition. Some don't have enough (Yaya's uneasiness can often be seen in her pictures) and some have too much (Kristi and her "I'm too sexy" open mouth, Eva constantly eye****ing the camera), but looking at both of Nicole's shots you can see it...

She knows she's good, but she doesn't shove it down your throat. Her pictures are always very self assured, and they draw you in.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Eeek! I refuse to let Nicole fall to the second page. I can't believe she's got the least posts out of all the girls.

I have no basis for this assumption, but it seems to me like none of the girls think of Nicole as a threat. If that's true, that's a mistake. I have a feeling she's going to surprise them all.

I agree lifeisastory, Nicole is definitely one to watch. She has a great attitude and her photos are stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    Eeek! I refuse to let Nicole fall to the second page. I can't believe she's got the least posts out of all the girls.

I have no basis for this assumption, but it seems to me like none of the girls think of Nicole as a threat. If that's true, that's a mistake. I have a feeling she's going to surprise them all.
    good. she definetely doesn't deserve to fall to the second page. when i first saw her promo pictures, i can't say i was impressed. plus, i thought she would pull the whole "i wear a spiked necklace and that makes me unique" thing, but she's actually turned out to be really cool and i love her new makeover and her beauty shot.

i may just have to add her into my avator

... lets... talk... more... about.. nicole....
    ^^

There's no point in talking just for the sake of raising her post count. She doesn't have many posts, because the editors haven't given us much to discuss. Nice pictures and all... but we still haven't gotten to know her.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    There's no point in talking just for the sake of raising her post count. She doesn't have many posts, because the editors haven't given us much to discuss. Nice pictures and all... but we still haven't gotten to know her.
    true...i wish she would get more airtime so there would be something to talk about

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I can talk about Nicole!! She's great, I remember at the VERY start when we first saw the models my first original 3 were: Norelle, Yaya and Nicole then I dropped Nicole because from reading her 'bio' I felt like her personality will suck and replaced her with Amanda...

but gosh, the more photoshoots I see the greater she looks! I totally love her.

I've liked Nicole since the beginning (I think I've said that like, 20 times. XD XD) At first, I didn't like her because the main photo she has is horrid on the site. But then I saw the photo of her with the spiked collar and she just looks so gorgeous in it so she instantly became a favorite.

I really didn't like Nicole at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Somehow, I doubt it. Her choices give me the impression that she's desperate to put on a cool, smart appearance, but lacks the substance to support it. My guess is that she takes herself way too seriously. I mean, National Geographic? Sure, they have the occasional good article, but mostly it's just photographs of nude indigenous women with saggy breasts.

Oh, and she doesn't look like a model to me at all.
    I first started to like her when I saw the promo poster of the girls on the scaffolding. She looked very old-style glamour there, and then I really thought she was beautiful in the episode one photo Jay took. Plus, Nicole seems like a fun girl. We all want more footage of Nicole, dammit, not Yaya incessantly talking about her skin!
    Last edited by Salome; 10-13-2004 at 08:41 AM.