Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Borud

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quack-Wabbit
    Plus, she has a really glamourous kind of "throwback from the twenties" appeal... I'm going with my gut on this one. .
    I agree, she is very sultry; very Rita Hayworth/Marlene Dietrich, but she's also very modern; her personal style reminds me the tiniest bit of Adrianne; this gorgeous feral thing....

FairytaleDREAMS
    I didn't like season one Nicole - she just didn't do it for me.

But this nicole is great, though I strongly doubt she will win it all. I still love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    PS: I think it's funny how Tyra called Nicole "the dark side," like being a "former punk rocker" makes her a vampire or something.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I agree, I think Nicole has a strong chance of winning. The new hairstyle doesn't look as bad as I expected, she reminds me of Cynthia Nixon from the early Sex & The City days!

Breeder
    Nicole seems like she can do any era very well. she has a great combination of classic features, with the twist of the chin cleft. I can imagine some great pictures.

masterorange
    Quote Originally Posted by Breeder
    Nicole seems like she can do any era very well. she has a great combination of classic features, with the twist of the chin cleft. I can imagine some great pictures.
    As can I. I don't really think her cleft chin would be any reason for her not to win. So it's different? Isn't that part of what they're looking for in a new top model? You don't want a plain jane generic model, but someone new and exciting and versatile who can bring the heat to the fashion industry. And I am totally loving her new hair as well!

FairytaleDREAMS

Aww I love this photo! This is my second favourite after Amanda's!

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS

Aww I love this photo! This is my second favourite after Amanda's!
    maybe we should start a thread entitled "Whose face do you stare at most?" ........... my answer might be Nicole (ugghhhh hate admitting that) ...

I still think she's from a parallel universe (beautiful universe)

she looks good here, very fashion forward

Board at work
    She kinda looks like Natasha Henstridge (sp) in that photo. I love it. She is turning out to be very Linda Evangelista to me. She is a total chameleon.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I agree with Board at Work. She is a cameleon !!! <3333 I love her so much. Its really cool how the eyebrows are also reddish that matches the hair. Blue eyes and red hair match very good as well. <3<3