Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Magdalena Maria Rivas

FORT Regular
    I don't think Magdalena looks like a plus-size at all. In the billboard shoot she looks very slender. She also looks good in her levi shot. Tall and thin. I think she is the third from the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    :\ Looks more commercial to me.

What is the official definition of commercial anyway? To my knowledge it means easy to pair with a consumer product such as makeup, apparel, hair gel, toothpaste

Am I wrong??

FORT Fogey
    Magdalena is Puerto Rican and Dominican

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    Magdalena is Puerto Rican and Dominican
    whatever she is, she looks horrible on camera and in print.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    whatever she is, she looks horrible on camera and in print.
    i agree, theres huge bags under her eyes.

My 2 Cents...

you kill me

this girl's nose is too stubby or button-y or something, i don't know which adjective to use.

thumbs up to her first pose (with the suede jacket), thumbs down for her super sized bandana in the 2nd pose (blecch)

hope she gets the boot early
    I have to agree - her features aren't "refined" enough - jaw, cheekbones, nose...

She's a goner is the worst way

"KK"
    BTW - I am new here!! Love this board!!

Hi!!

What is the official definition of commercial anyway? To my knowledge it means easy to pair with a consumer product such as makeup, apparel, hair gel, toothpaste

Am I wrong??
    Commercial is broken up into categories: lifestyles - the most popular use of the term (cleaning solvents), beauty (Maybelline Loreal), body parts, character (that Six Flags guy), etc etc...

The types are not mutually exclusive. There are many high fashion models that do commercial print - most of the time or all of the time, it will be beauty stuffs (makeup ads and perfume campaigns etc).

Usually I have found that when people refer to someone as "commercial print" looking they mean something like, more or a better version of a "regular person" -- attractive but not in an unaccessible way. The "lifetsyles" commercial print model's job is to represent the American consumer - in a cleaned up version so that the people who are watching the commercial/seeing the magazine ad "relate" to them (all of the women in cleaner commercials are models, Stacie J from The Apprentice - if you watch that one! - is a commercial print model who also does beauty....)

i.e. I am a mom too - I may not have shining blonde hair or a great white smile but she is not Cindy Crawfordish enough to make me think that that can't be me."

Hope that helps!!

"KK"

I DO NOT LIKE Magdalena. She is harboring deep evil secrets. Devil worship or maybe there's a midget cousin in her family that noone talks about.

It's all going to come out though and she'll break down infront of Therapist Tyra. Then she'll get booted off the show.

DO NOT TRUST MAGDALENA!!!

JANICEDDON'TTRUSTNOONE

thank you krispy

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    i agree, theres huge bags under her eyes.
    Baby Girl could carry the Statue of Liberty in those bags.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown