Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Magdalena Maria Rivas

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Ashley, Ashlee, Ashleigh!! O.O!

No offense to anyone with these names, but I know a dozen or so of them and it's just like, Can't you be more original?
    it's not my fault!

Actually my name wasn't all that popular when I was born, but now it is.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    it's not my fault!

Actually my name wasn't all that popular when I was born, but now it is.
    Aww, I'm sorry!!

See, I don't know why I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    Does she look lik,e a plus size model to anyone else??? isn't she like 118 pounds as Skinny as Shandi But this girl looks big boned.... maybe its her her outfit because in the billboard picture she looks like... from the neck down
    I don't think she looks plus-sized at all.. the reason she looks bigger in that picture is because she has her arm underneath her poncho or whatever it is.. did you see the other picture? She looks so thin! Milay posted it earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    WoW look at miss thang! She looks good! The first picture ain't doing her no justice!

jadedomega That is one of the best avatars ive ever seen good job i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    I don't think she looks plus-sized at all.. the reason she looks bigger in that picture is because she has her arm underneath her poncho or whatever it is.. did you see the other picture? She looks so thin! Milay posted it earlier:
    Something is wrong with me, I think LOL I don't think she looks plus-sized, but I don't think she looks thin either. Like on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being Norelle and Toccara being 10, I'd put her as a 6.

The funny thing is, she says she is 115 lbs at 5'9", which would make her one of the thinner contestants! I think we all got a bad impression from that oversized poncho.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysandnever
    The funny thing is, she says she is 115 lbs at 5'9", which would make her one of the thinner contestants! I think we all got a bad impression from that oversized poncho.
    Yeah, I agree. Look at that picture posted above and she has really skinny looking legs, but she is wearing a bulky jacket that again doesn't show how thin her torso is. I think when we see her on TV she will look very thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Something is wrong with me, I think LOL I don't think she looks plus-sized, but I don't think she looks thin either. Like on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being Norelle and Toccara being 10, I'd put her as a 6.
    You're not alone!! She appears the same way to me....I can't pinpoint it. She's got thin legs, but seems bulky up top. Yet, I look at each area individually, and they're all just fine, put it all together and she looks kinda big. I guess when the show starts we'll see once and for all.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks she doesn't look fat at all i think she looks really skinny actually.Maybe not Elyse and Shandi skinny but still she does not look big at all

Quote Originally Posted by nora
    You're not alone!! She appears the same way to me....I can't pinpoint it. She's got thin legs, but seems bulky up top. Yet, I look at each area individually, and they're all just fine, put it all together and she looks kinda big. I guess when the show starts we'll see once and for all.

Maybe shes a reserve Robin from season 1... She was Very Modely on top but plus sized on the bottom.... but never the less Robin did very good i would have thought Anna would have been in the final 5 is she perfromed the nude shoot