Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Magdalena Maria Rivas

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    she sort of looks latina...whatever she is i think she's pretty but might get eliminated for being too.."tough" in front of the camera..
    I'm curious what country her background is. She doesn't appear one of the "main" latin countries (Spanish, Mexico, Portugal)
    I worry about that too. I can already see Janice bitching about how 'thug ghetto' she looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I'm curious what country her background is. She doesn't appear one of the "main" latin countries (Spanish, Mexico, Portugal)
    I worry about that too. I can already see Janice bitching about how 'thug ghetto' she looks.
    I can't say with any certainty at all, but I can say that in Massachusetts, our main ethnic communities are Portugese and Brazillian. It's possible that she's from one of those communities, though again, certainly not definite.

Oh, ok. Thanks for that info Water

Oh, can someone please photoshop Magdalena into a lion XD

FORT Fogey
    Lol. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing, being compared to a Lion.
    So far, she is my least favorite from this season.
    Sigh, if only she looked like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I think she might be Puerto Rican.

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    better already

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    jadedomega you sure made her look a lot better!

Quote Originally Posted by kiki_687
    I for one (it's just my opinion) think she is quite ugly, I don't even like looking at her face for more that a few seconds, but maybe she'll have something extra that makes her a bit better. I mean, she did get picked to be a finalist after all, but I really hope she goes early.
    I completely agree. She seems very "thuggish" like someone said earlier...too harsh for my liking.

I'm having trouble with this season's contestants. I looked at them all and had a lot of trouble finding any that I really thought "WOW!" about. Norelle is my favorite, but i'd be hard pressed to find a 2nd and 3rd fave. I don't get it....it's not like Tyra had a short list of people trying-out. Some of these girls cannot be the best they saw :rolleyes I'm just hoping that it gets better when the episodes start. Season 2 had the same sort of issues (not the greatest website pics...), but everyone looked much better when the show started airing. Here's hoping this happens again!
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    i don't think so....i find her looks fine as she is..you're just trying to make her look like every other model...different is nice even though she looks a little rough

Does she look lik,e a plus size model to anyone else??? isn't she like 118 pounds as Skinny as Shandi But this girl looks big boned.... maybe its her her outfit because in the billboard picture she looks like... from the neck down