Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Magdalena Maria Rivas

She needs more eyebrows. And her face is too round - makes her look fat. She just looks mean ("thuggish" is so poetic!).
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Maybe she would look more sophisticated without the "Whuh? Whuddup?" facial expressions?

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysandnever
    Maybe she would look more sophisticated without the "Whuh? Whuddup?" facial expressions?
    you kill me

this girl's nose is too stubby or button-y or something, i don't know which adjective to use.

thumbs up to her first pose (with the suede jacket), thumbs down for her super sized bandana in the 2nd pose (blecch)

hope she gets the boot early

I'm not picking up a mean or thuggish vibe from her pictures. It'll be interesting to see what her personality is like when the season starts. Just looking at these pictures, I think she's really pretty, and I'm curious to see how her other pictures come across.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirl Wind
    I'm not picking up a mean or thuggish vibe from her pictures.
    I pick up a (for lack of a better term) "Latina Attitude" (think: Rosie Perez in White Men Can't Jump). It will be interesting to see what she's like on the show.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    From the clip "Meet the models" on the ANTM website, you could also pickup that she has an attitude when she talks - if I remember correctly, shes the one who said something like "Its quite possible for me to lose my temper while living with 13 other girls" ...

lol I think I'm the only one who kind of likes her! She looks great in the first pic, has a great figure as far as we can see.. the second pic sucks, I agree, but in all the other pics I've seen of her she looks good.

I for one (it's just my opinion) think she is quite ugly, I don't even like looking at her face for more that a few seconds, but maybe she'll have something extra that makes her a bit better. I mean, she did get picked to be a finalist after all, but I really hope she goes early.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Unmarked pics;
    I change my mind. I think her face is very pretty. She's very exotic looking, and reminds me of a lion...!

Does anyone know what her nationality is?

she sort of looks latina...whatever she is i think she's pretty but might get eliminated for being too.."tough" in front of the camera..