Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Magdalena Maria Rivas

Her bikini shot was amazing. She really didn't deserve to go.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I knew that Magdalena and Leah would leave though I really didnt want Magdalena to leave first episode.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Magdalena's shot was ok, better than some others.

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    I knew that Magdalena and Leah would leave though I really didnt want Magdalena to leave first episode.
    If Magdalena was going to leave, I wish it was 2nd and not first!

Magdalena's swimsuit photo, to me, reads sort of like:

"Crouching Lion, Hidden Swimsuit".

JMHO.
    Last edited by ness; 10-02-2004 at 02:47 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I thought her photo wasn't that bad though I'm not that surprised she's gone, she had a great body but she always looked sleepy!

I THOUGHT THAT MAGDALENA WASTHE #4 BEST, SHE never deserved to go. i guess the judges didn't like her in person.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    she went home because it was a swimsuit ad and you cannot see the swimsuit, so she failed in the task at hand. i did like her and hated to see her go, especially 1st, but it was the way it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    she went home because it was a swimsuit ad and you cannot see the swimsuit, so she failed in the task at hand. i did like her and hated to see her go, especially 1st, but it was the way it happened.
    In an interview on TheFishbowl.com, she sort of blamed Jay Manuel and the photographer for the bad posing in the Jamaica shoot. She mentioned that Jay told the girls what poses to do and the judges ended up disliking the poses. You can listen to her interview at: http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/...view_photo.php

A warning though - you have to sit through 10-15 minutes of fratboy talk by the 3 male cohosts before Magdalena phones in for her interview. They asked her a few inane questions such as "Who was the biggest slut on the show?" but they also did get her account of the bar fight, what she thought of Amanda's blindness, etc. The radio clip is approximately 50 minutes long although I think Magdalena was only on for 20-25 minutes at the most.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing
    In an interview on TheFishbowl.com, she sort of blamed Jay Manuel and the photographer for the bad posing in the Jamaica shoot. She mentioned that Jay told the girls what poses to do and the judges ended up disliking the poses. You can listen to her interview at: http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/...view_photo.php

A warning though - you have to sit through 10-15 minutes of fratboy talk by the 3 male cohosts before Magdalena phones in for her interview. They asked her a few inane questions such as "Who was the biggest slut on the show?" but they also did get her account of the bar fight, what she thought of Amanda's blindness, etc. The radio clip is approximately 50 minutes long although I think Magdalena was only on for 20-25 minutes at the most.
    Thank you LIZARDKING it was Really long but awesome (go NORELLE!)