Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 200

Thread: Magdalena Maria Rivas

  1. #141
    HON HON! TooFresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OMG CITY
    Age
    28
    Posts
    100
    Her bikini shot was amazing. She really didn't deserve to go.

  2. #142
    {Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,314
    I knew that Magdalena and Leah would leave though I really didnt want Magdalena to leave first episode.

  3. #143
    Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,053
    Magdalena's shot was ok, better than some others.

  4. #144
    FORT Fogey Frostelized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,122
    Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    I knew that Magdalena and Leah would leave though I really didnt want Magdalena to leave first episode.
    If Magdalena was going to leave, I wish it was 2nd and not first!

  5. #145
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,280
    Magdalena's swimsuit photo, to me, reads sort of like:

    "Crouching Lion, Hidden Swimsuit".

    JMHO.
    Last edited by ness; 10-02-2004 at 02:47 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

  6. #146
    What's The 411? Fanatic277's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,488
    I thought her photo wasn't that bad though I'm not that surprised she's gone, she had a great body but she always looked sleepy!

  7. #147
    hotttt! xxtatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    368
    I THOUGHT THAT MAGDALENA WASTHE #4 BEST, SHE never deserved to go. i guess the judges didn't like her in person.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

  8. #148
    Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cypress, Tx
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,076
    she went home because it was a swimsuit ad and you cannot see the swimsuit, so she failed in the task at hand. i did like her and hated to see her go, especially 1st, but it was the way it happened.

  9. #149
    Digital Artificer LizardKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    she went home because it was a swimsuit ad and you cannot see the swimsuit, so she failed in the task at hand. i did like her and hated to see her go, especially 1st, but it was the way it happened.
    In an interview on TheFishbowl.com, she sort of blamed Jay Manuel and the photographer for the bad posing in the Jamaica shoot. She mentioned that Jay told the girls what poses to do and the judges ended up disliking the poses. You can listen to her interview at: http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/...view_photo.php

    A warning though - you have to sit through 10-15 minutes of fratboy talk by the 3 male cohosts before Magdalena phones in for her interview. They asked her a few inane questions such as "Who was the biggest slut on the show?" but they also did get her account of the bar fight, what she thought of Amanda's blindness, etc. The radio clip is approximately 50 minutes long although I think Magdalena was only on for 20-25 minutes at the most.

  10. #150
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Terp Land
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,352
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing
    In an interview on TheFishbowl.com, she sort of blamed Jay Manuel and the photographer for the bad posing in the Jamaica shoot. She mentioned that Jay told the girls what poses to do and the judges ended up disliking the poses. You can listen to her interview at: http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/...view_photo.php

    A warning though - you have to sit through 10-15 minutes of fratboy talk by the 3 male cohosts before Magdalena phones in for her interview. They asked her a few inane questions such as "Who was the biggest slut on the show?" but they also did get her account of the bar fight, what she thought of Amanda's blindness, etc. The radio clip is approximately 50 minutes long although I think Magdalena was only on for 20-25 minutes at the most.
    Thank you LIZARDKING it was Really long but awesome (go NORELLE!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.