Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Magdalena Maria Rivas

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvtv2
    I don't think Magdalena looks like a plus-size at all. In the billboard shoot she looks very slender. She also looks good in her levi shot. Tall and thin. I think she is the third from the left.
    technically in the modeling world, plus size is anything over a size 6 and she seems to be a 6/8 in my opinion, but no less, she photographs remarkably. and in the levi ad, i think she is the overprocessed blonde

I have now seen the video and can positively conclude that Magdalena is not a plus size model. She is actually thinner than most of the other girls. It's probably her heavy face and the unflattering pictures that are making her look heavier than she is to some of you. (Note: I'm not saying that she has the perfect body for fashion, because she doesn't. She's just obviously not a plus size model.)

the only time ive ever liked Magdelana was in the Billboard ad, other then that she looks very tired and again thoes bags HUGE

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    ...and in the levi ad, i think she is the overprocessed blonde
    I can't see that. The skin tone is all wrong, not to mention the height. Magdalena is 5'9. That blonde girl appears to be one of the shorter ones, leaving us with only a few options, namely Amanda or Nicole.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

I'm not feeling her. I think she was cast because she is very pround of her racial background and Tyra wanted her to represent it. I think a lot of other girls had way more potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I'm not feeling her. I think she was cast because she is very pround of her racial background and Tyra wanted her to represent it. I think a lot of other girls had way more potential.
    Agreed. No other logical reason. She, to me, has all the wrong look. She's not unique in a way that makes her desireable in the modelling world, she's not "pretty", so forget about commercial-ish modelling.

She, like Kristi, has been cast for some unknown reason. Something tells me there's something sneaky going on with those 2. We'll just wait and watch, and the reason for their selection will be revealed
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

I think Kristi is actually pretty, But she really has to learn how to work her mouth and not do the fish mouth

Magdalenna is a very pretty girl! She doesn't wear any makeup like the rest of the girls! Especially Cassie and Norelle!

from the way magdalena was yellin in the van, and her stint on the commerical about losing her temper with 13 other girls in the house, i think she is gonna be the diva in the house. just like Nora and Janice D said she looks really sneaky so i would keep an eye out for her.

Wow, love the avatar ANTM. You have to make me one! LOL

Anyhoo, Magdalena doesn't really have natural beauty. It just shows how much they airbrushed the hell out of their photos on the website.

She does seem like she will be a bitch and snooty, but eh. She looks like she might make it halfway.