Page 9 of 261 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva Marcelle Pigford

All I'm waiting on is for someone to FINALLY jump in Eva's S**T.

And I am NOT talking about Tyra, either.

When that happens, we'll find out whether or not she can take it, since she seems to have absolutely NO problem whatsoever dishing it out!

Bitch.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey
    Wow, from the UPN Polls, on who will become America's Next Top Model
    Eva is in second with 18percent behind Yaya who has 19 percent... I didn't know people felt this way...
    Also on who is your Favorite
    Yaya is first with 21 percent and Eva is second with 19 percent
    (out of so far 3643 votes)

Thin people are sometimes victim to discrimination, though not as much as the obese, in my opinion. However, being extremely thin is an entirely different story, because people will stare at you, judge you, and not know how to act in your presence. It's sad and alienating, and I feel sorry for Amy.

Regardless of whether Amy really does have an eating disorder, what Eva said was downright cruel and in my opinion the nastiest comment made on ANTM to date. Reading her words, I am just totally disgusted. I think she fully deserves the bitch title and I hope she comes to change. Ness' response is not harsh at all. Dear Eva, I hope you get intestinal worms.

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    Wow, from the UPN Polls, on who will become America's Next Top Model
    Eva is in second with 18percent behind Yaya who has 19 percent... I didn't know people felt this way...
    Also on who is your Favorite
    Yaya is first with 21 percent and Eva is second with 19 percent
    (out of so far 3643 votes)
    Wow I had no idea Eva was so popular...You would guess it, reading some of the posts on theese boards

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Wow I had no idea Eva was so popular...You would guess it, reading some of the posts on theese boards
    Overall, these boards are not an accurate representation of America's opinions (bottleneck effect). We had these Shandi and April threads that went on forever, while nowhere else were people really obsessing over the two. I guess Eva is doing so well in the poll simply because she made herself "stand out" ( :rolleyes ), not because people actually find her charming. At least, I hope this is the case!

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Overall, these boards are not an accurate representation of America's opinions (bottleneck effect). We had these Shandi and April threads that went on forever, while nowhere else were people really obsessing over the two. I guess Eva is doing so well in the poll simply because she made herself "stand out" ( :rolleyes ), not because people actually find her charming. At least, I hope this is the case!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

eva is popular and she stood out becuz even from the little walk that was shown on the show IMO hands down she had the best model look/walk. her ego needs some readjusting but sometimes people with big ego's need a wake up call, she got one, and was woman enough to apologize and go from there so please stop callin her the next camille/robin cuz we all know camille would not have apologize becuz she felt she did no wrong. eva has model potenitial you call her rude but people up here are callin her bitches all that its not necessary and it makes u no different then practice what u preach, eva's hot.
    Last edited by ANTMFanMan; 09-24-2004 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMFanMan
    was woman enough to apologize and go from there so please stop callin her the next camille/robin cuz we all know camille would not have apologize becuz she felt she did no wrong.

She could be bs-ing. Eva could have been kissing everyone's ass until she made it to the finialist. We'll see when a real Eva comes out on a national tv show which I strongly suspect would be sooner than later!

Beside, Camille and Robin are different, and so is Eva. Camille's more educated, prettier with a major 'tude. While Robin's more of a religious freak in her own "Robin's world."

G.

Go banana!
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 09-24-2004 at 06:16 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMFanMan
    eva's hot.
    Eyes are beautiful, but nose is terrible.

She looks like a cat! I like her looks, the pictures on UPN were nothing, she's much more beautiful in person!