Page 8 of 261 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva Marcelle Pigford

I really dislike her. She's rude, and I don't think that much of her in a modelling sense. She's pretty, but some of the other girls have such a leg up on her, which is fine by me. She wants to be cruel, fine, but she won't get sympathy from me, or very many people in general, when she fails.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    From Top Model Insider:
    Once dubbed Miss Eva the Diva in kindergarten, Eva is ready to take on the other girls with her sassy, yet slightly tomboyish personality.

Haha, she started being a bitch reaaal young.
    ha ha! imagine those poor little kids having to look at eva's eye-rolling etc .......

anyway, what skinny girl said is kind of true. for some people it's hard to gain weight. i was one of those people up until 2001. then i started eating lots of mcdonalds and i gained 20 lbs in 8 months, putting me 10 lbs overweight. last year i lost 10 lbs and now i'm at my ideal weight

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    anyway, what skinny girl said is kind of true. for some people it's hard to gain weight. i was one of those people up until 2001. then i started eating lots of mcdonalds and i gained 20 lbs in 8 months, putting me 10 lbs overweight. last year i lost 10 lbs and now i'm at my ideal weight
    I agree absolutely that it can be hard to gain weight, however i've never seen a girl quite as skinny as Amy without them being anorexic/bulemic. I mean Shandi was thin, but carried it differently. She still had some sort of shape. Amy looked ill. She looked "sunken". Eva was cruel in the way she went about saying that Amy was lying about the shakes, but I do agree with her. I don't believe that she drinks 3 of those shakes.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Do I have to like Eva if Ann is my favorite model? I agree, some of Eva's comments were out of line. Did she rip Amy (the skinny girl) in front of everyone else? Geez, she's met all of the models for one day and is already comfortable talking trash in front of everyone.

I think Amy (the skinny girl) is absolutely disgusting. From a male POV, she is not attractive what so ever. I can sympathize about being skinny and having an incredibly fast metabolism, but change your diet and HIT THE GYM!! muscle wears more than fat.

I hope Eva doesn't become the Robin or Camille in past ANTM cycles. PLEASE DON'T!!

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    I think Amy (the skinny girl) is absolutely disgusting.
    That's what I had meant about agreeing with Eva, she didn't have to be nasty to her like that, but damn, Amy just looks sooo sick.

I got into ANTM midseason cycle 2, I am definately hooked...

i just saw episode 1 last night.. this girl is MEAN! I can't believe the crap she was talking, BUT she is beautiful. i love her eyes

Quote Originally Posted by pebbs
    i just saw episode 1 last night.. this girl is MEAN! I can't believe the crap she was talking, BUT she is beautiful. i love her eyes
    I agree! But for real, that anorexic woman was the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen.

She made it THAT far for the shock value alone. That one judge (black gentleman?) was about to throw up.

And so was most of the viewing public.

"KK"

FORT Newbie
    I agreed with Eva on most of her comments, but I know that she was being pretty mean. She (and most everyon else) might think that Amy was way tooo thin, but she didnt have to say it out loud in front of everyone. That aside, I'd looking forward to her and Ann being the trouble makers!!!!!!!!!

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Calling this girl "sick" or "disgusting" is flat out wrong. She seemed very sweet, and very vibrant. She claimed that she was skinny due to a genetic disorder, so that might be it. And if she *does* have an eating disorder, which I doubt Tyrant and her band of goons would endorse, I wish her the best of luck rather than saying "omg u look gross".
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I just wanted to slap her when she said that. When someone has a genetic disorder, you do not tell them that they're ugly and nasty and to put on some clothes "because you're gonna make me sick." And I do not for one minute buy that crap with Tyra. Everyone has naysayers in their life, that doesn't mean you're oh so special, and can treat the rest of the world like garbage. This girl really needs to (pardon my language) pull her head out of her *ss and get some sense knocked into her.