Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    I was joking.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by From_The_Past
    undefinedundefined

It's kind of weird seeing her on t.v. because I went to high school with her and she use to lie so much. She even lied to everyone about her mom being dead and that she was a virgin. But she made it anyway, I send wishes of luck to her.
    From the Past--Since you knew Eva in high school I'm curious how tall she really is. She put down 5'7" but I'm thinking 5'5". I really don't think her height will take her out early, but I like one of the other girls and everyone is saying she is too heavy to make it, so a couple of the girls look too short to make it. I'm not sure if either of those qualities are going to matter. I think they keep some of the girls on for the drama or whatever.

After seeing the first episode, my opinion of her is meh. I love how sassy she comes off as, but I hated her behavior towards the other model-wannabes. :rolleyes

It's ambiguous whether or not she'll be the villain of the season.

Loved her, I'm a drama junkie when it comes to reality tv, I agreed with her about how amy looks.

Quote Originally Posted by REZN8
    Loved her, I'm a drama junkie when it comes to reality tv, I agreed with her about how amy looks.
    Yeah, Amy was pretty skinny, but I think she was sort of out of line. I mean, I would consider it completely inappropriate if someone called a person with a severe thyroid problem who was a bit overweight fat, amy is the same except on the other side if the spectrum. She can't help it, it's like calling someone who got hit by a car and messed up their face ugly. Poor Amy, Eva is so mean.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    i know she's a bitch, but i love her. i look forward to she and Ann being the troublemakers.

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    i know she's a bitch, but i love her. i look forward to she and Ann being the troublemakers.
    Hi Little cat, haven't seen you since Cycle 2...........

Anyway, EVA... UGH... you're toxic, obnoxious and short and I hate you! (thus far)

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    Hi Little cat, haven't seen you since Cycle 2...........

Anyway, EVA... UGH... you're toxic, obnoxious and short and I hate you! (thus far)
    hi back ANTMrox! i have been in mourning...lol, but all is well. you should hate eva, that's what's great about her; she just lets it all hang out and is who she is and if you don't like it, hate her.

i don't know that her attitude will get her to the final five (as camille and robin did) i see her a little more catie-esque...drama, tears, drama.

Even without the internal ugliness Eva spewed forth upon her fellow wannabes, I just can't get over that nose. Surgery isn't going to fix it - she doesn't have enough underneath to begin with. And to think, Michael Jackson actually paid for one just like it!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Fogey
    From Top Model Insider:
    Once dubbed Miss Eva the Diva in kindergarten, Eva is ready to take on the other girls with her sassy, yet slightly tomboyish personality.

Haha, she started being a bitch reaaal young.