Page 6 of 261 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva Marcelle Pigford

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    She'll get eliminated before the makeover episode since she doesn't look any different on the Levi picture!
    Since someone has now figured out that the Levi picture is after the make-over episode which one is Norelle, Ann, Jennipher,and Amanda? I think that you had Jennipher the first to go in your elimination pick list and she obviously made the make-over episode because her hair was below her butt. Is the make-over about the third show or when? I stick with her being one of the final four even after seeing the movie and her height.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvtv2
    Since someone has now figured out that the Levi picture is after the make-over episode which one is Norelle, Ann, Jennipher,and Amanda? I think that you had Jennipher the first to go in your elimination pick list and she obviously made the make-over episode because her hair was below her butt. Is the make-over about the third show or when? I stick with her being one of the final four even after seeing the movie and her height.
    Yeah and I had Eva as the second elimination, which doesn't mean that it has to be that way (even tho I'd want it). These statements are called predictions, so don't take them so seriously!

Just cuz she doesn't have her hair doesn't look very different doesn't mean anything...they didn't do much to elyse's hair...nor with Heather's hair

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    Just cuz she doesn't have her hair doesn't look very different doesn't mean anything...they didn't do much to elyse's hair...nor with Heather's hair
    Are you talking about the girl who got eliminated in the same episode? Well Elyse got a haircut and a darker hair color!

yes i am talking about heather...and she was there long enough for a makeover ..and if you were to see elyse like that you wouldn't realise a difference...

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    yes i am talking about heather...and she was there long enough for a makeover ..and if you were to see elyse like that you wouldn't realise a difference...
    Yes very true plus Eve didn't have much hair to begin with, I don't think you could change a lot.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Yeah and I had Eva as the second elimination, which doesn't mean that it has to be that way (even tho I'd want it). These statements are called predictions, so don't take them so seriously!
    Milay, sorry if I sounded serious. I am more curious. I haven't been an avid follower of the show like some of the rest of you. I was just wondering what episode the make-over is (about). Also, I, like yourself did a wish list and I also did a probably list.
    Last edited by iluvtv2; 09-18-2004 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvtv2
    Milay, sorry if I sounded serious. I am more curious. I haven't been an avid follower of the show like some of the rest of you. I was just wondering what episode the make-over is (about). Also, I like yourself did a wish list and I also did a probably list.
    No p! Welcome!

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    With that angle on her nose, I can see where the name Pigford comes about. (By the way, is there a more inappropriate name for a model? I mean, besides Kaitlyn Bingenpurge or something?)
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    haha what! Is there a model called Kaitlyn Bingenpurge ?

Oh wow!