Page 13 of 261 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva Marcelle Pigford

FORT Newbie
    OH
    Last edited by bowie69gnow; 09-27-2004 at 09:45 AM.

I like her choice in movies, and the colour of her eyes, but she's too short, and the nose is too upturned, you can see up her nostrils even when she's looking directly at the camera. They'll probably keep her on the show for ratings though, that's what this is really about, and it needs drama, but she should be one of the first to go.

I hope they keep her in the show for a while, personally I love all the bitchy girls as I find them entertaining! Eva should be able to overcome her height issues for a while as she has a strong walk and seems to carry herself well. I agree with Lotuslander though, I don't like her nose and the way she poses makes it even more apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    I like her choice in movies, and the colour of her eyes, but she's too short, and the nose is too upturned, you can see up her nostrils even when she's looking directly at the camera. They'll probably keep her on the show for ratings though, that's what this is really about, and it needs drama, but she should be one of the first to go.
    :nono don't agree one bit. She'll be kept around for her talent, true you got a glimpse of the other side but that's all it was was a glimpse.Image is Her walk and what will keep her around because just from the first episode she was the only one i could see on a runway (besides kelle) the best walk IMHO your only thinking about attitude, u have to learn to take that and the talent then go from there before u give one (an opinion), dont be bias. And dont claim me to be either, i know its about personality also, hopefully her's will be readjusted or else......but as far as her modeling skills? yea i can see he being around for a while her walk was just immpecable (sp?).

FORT Newbie
    If her apology was just to get picked or not, I don't think it matters. I don't believe that Tyra took this in to consideration at all. And even if it was just to get picked at least she did apology and that takes guts. Anyways I like to believe that she was being sincere.

The more photos I see of Eva, and rewatching episode 1 - she really is stunning. She has gorgeous eyes, and nice lips. I wish she wasn't so brutally honest (the honesty that just makes you say anything even if it hurts someone), but that's her personality. Anyway, she's in my top 4 or 5.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    I cannot believe i ever defended eva, she is spineless and vicous and overly rude with kelle. give the girl a break, maybe she isn't just like you, but that's a good thing.

I don't like eva period. I was wondering though, from a closeup they did on last weeks show i could've sworn those were contacts, does anyone have any insight?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

WoW I hate this picture! The styling is off, Eva looks short and the pose is really clumsy!

I just want to know why in GODs name did they stick her in a fur cape? I really don't understand that!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie