Page 12 of 261 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva Marcelle Pigford

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ness
    OK.

You're totally right about that, Tyme, and I DO remember being surprised when she did say that she wasn't sure that she even deserved to be there anymore.

I'll give her that.

But I do recall her trying to defend herself at first when Tyra brought the others' comments up to her, then backing down when Tyra got in her stuff about it.

I just hope to God she doesn't revert to type and start in with the cruel, unecessary comments about --- and to ---the others, again.

That was a real turn-off.
    haha personally i would deny it too. i mean in a competition like that, that makes you look very bad, and if i was asked about that, my first thought would be "oh no, they wont take me now, deny!deny!"

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I agree, but I do think her tears were genuine. I at least give her credit for that. Still, she is cruel, and that's not at all attractive.
    OK.

I'll even give her that her tears were real.

Tyra is no Dr. Phil, but something she said apparently DID strike a raw nerve with Eva.

I hope she remembers that nerve being plucked and acts accordingly from here on out.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    haha personally i would deny it too. i mean in a competition like that, that makes you look very bad, and if i was asked about that, my first thought would be "oh no, they wont take me now, deny!deny!"
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

You bet if Tyra didn't confront her Eva would have never apologized. And she may not have even made the top 14.

Sincere apology or not, we might never find out. But I do hope her rudeness will subside with time, despite the fact that I find bitch-fights entertaining! *contradiction ha*

yeah the best part was when Tyra said something like You're negative and Eva came back with "I'm not negative" .......... um, YES YOU ARE

Anyway look at the below and i'll break it down (JMHO of course) ......

9 out of 10 for the hair
    9 out of 10 for the eyes
    8 out of 10 for the even skin tone
    1 out of 10 for the large nostrils (I recall April from Cycle 2 had the same issue)
    1 out of 10 for the fly-catcher mouth

I may be in the minority here, but I actually like Eva's picture. It isn't as bad as some of the others (cough**Ann, Kristi, Magdalena**). I think she is actually sexier when she isn't doing some dumb pose like the pics from the upn site.

Quote Originally Posted by MissCheetah
    Sincere apology or not, we might never find out. But I do hope her rudeness will subside with time, despite the fact that I find bitch-fights entertaining! *contradiction ha*
    yah i know lol sad to say i do too

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    I may be in the minority here, but I actually like Eva's picture. It isn't as bad as some of the others (cough**Ann, Kristi, Magdalena**). I think she is actually sexier when she isn't doing some dumb pose like the pics from the upn site.
    no your not in the minority her picture actually does great. i dont know what it is but its like she's coming to the picture her shoulders are giving confidence so why he said she looked unconfident in the picture i dont know.

To me, she doesn't look uncomfortable, just fragile, which I think translates well and makes the picture so much more than just a test shot.