Page 11 of 261 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva Marcelle Pigford

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMFanMan
    THANK YOU! im so sick and tired of everyone callin her this and that and only looking some harsh words said. like she said instead her fronting like THE REST OF THE GIRLS (because you do know the nicest ones can put on fronts too ~coughs norelle~) she's gonna be eva, and if she feels a certain way about something shes gonna speak on it and not go behind someones back and say this and that and i respect her for that. u can call it croc tears, fake apology, whatever you want she did it. its not for you or i to decide if it was sincere or not fact is she did do something i mean dang give some credit and she doesn't have to come off in the nicest way either for what? then she wouldnt be herself.

Mmmmm holler when you hear it! I totally agree. The best thing about Eva is she is up front with her attitude. "This is me, I am Eva" I'm not saying this justifies her comments - but it shows that she doesn't really care if we think they are justified or not. Which is the best thing about her.

Kudos on the post ANTMFanMan

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    ANTMFanMan: It's not for you to decide whether she was sincere or not
    No it's not for anyone to say, that's true. But that comment goes both ways. If Amy said she has a metabolic problem, who was Eva to decide that it wasn't?? If an overweight individual told you they had a Thyroid problem, would you say "No you don't. You're just a fat pig. Stop eating." That comment is no different than what Eva said. It was wrong, rude, shallow, petty and disgusting. I swear I wanted to slap her. It is NEVER all right to be nasty like that. Candor is one thing, and it's an admirable quality when it is used by intelligent individuals. Those who have it, and are wise enough to know how to use it, can express their opinions fully, while being respectful and courteous. Eva does have candor, but the difference is, she doesn't know how to communicate it in a way that doesn't hurt anyone. Willfully hurting people's feelings is, I feel, one of the nastiest, most horrible things a person can do, and I was completely disgusted with her for it. I hope she really does turn herself around, I wouldn't mind at all seeing her redeem herself. In fact, I'd love it. It's always nice to see the good in people.
    Last edited by SaucyRedhead77; 09-26-2004 at 10:33 PM.

My whole take on Eva is that, she was very rude when she was talking about Amy (?). I mean, outright calling her nasty? For something that could not be her fault? It was very rude and disrespectful.

Hopefully, Eva sees this and doesn't ever be like that again.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMFanMan
    THANK YOU! im so sick and tired of everyone callin her this and that and only looking some harsh words said. like she said instead her fronting like THE REST OF THE GIRLS (because you do know the nicest ones can put on fronts too ~coughs norelle~) she's gonna be eva, and if she feels a certain way about something shes gonna speak on it and not go behind someones back and say this and that and i respect her for that. if i do recall didnt ann go in confessional and say the same exact thing about amy how she should be in a hospital but i dont hear anyone calling her a bitch or being evil, difference between what she did and what eva did was eva said what she had too to her face. you can call it croc tears, fake apology, whatever you want she did it regarless. its not for you or i to decide if it was sincere or not fact is she did do something i mean dang give some credit and she doesn't have to come off in the nicest way either for what? then she wouldnt be herself and i dont expect her to change.
    I admire honesty very much, but there is an extreme difference between being honest and being tactless. Eva's comments to Amy were accusatory and rude, no doubt while they may have been true, the way Eva approached the situation was not justified. However, I think if anyone should be under fire it is Ann. Her comment "You should really be in a hospital you are so thin" and the tift she had with Mary were far ruder.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMamba
    And those crocodile tears do nothing for me. I bet her antics will begin again soon. People that cruel don't become that way in a short amount of time and regardless of what Tyra said, Eva has not changed that quickly. It's an act.
    I don't like Eva either, but unfortunately, I'm sure, they'll keep her on the show for a while to boost ratings.

you all make good points but thing is people tend to look to the negative in everything, and didnt even stop think for once that she did apologize to everyone......not just amy.....everyone. and all everyone can do is say it was fake and a bunch of crap and thats not fair, who are we to judge is my point. True she had no right to judge amy at all, but give her credit for tryin to make it better dang. its like whats the point of apologizing if your gonna have a different opinion anyway, why apologize when everyone is just going to think what they want and run with it and not even give a second chance on her. some people with big ego's need wake up calls, she got one, and was woman enough to apologize like i stated before even she herself said i've been given a second change and im gonna make everyone proud so just chill with the dogging her and let it go.....

IMHO . . .

The point of Eva's apology was that Tyra had just ripped Eva a new one in front of the Js for her mouth and attitude towards the others, which they complained about.

I recall that when Tyra first brought up the complaints from the other girls, Eva actually tried to defend her rudeness. Then Tyra cut her down.

It's my opinion that if Tyra hadn't called Eva out on what she heard from the other girls, then Eva might never have apologized at all.

JMHO.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ness
    IMHO . . .

The point of Eva's apology was that Tyra had just ripped Eva a new one in front of the Js for her mouth and attitude towards the others, which they complained about.

I recall that when Tyra first brought up the complaints from the other girls, Eva actually tried to defend her rudeness. Then Tyra cut her down.

It's my opinion that if Tyra hadn't called Eva out on what she heard from the other girls, then Eva might never have apologized at all.

JMHO.
    I'm gonna have to disagree, Eva was appearing very honest when she apologized and even said when she went to see the list that she wasnt so sure she even deserved it anymore. Eva seems to me the type that if she didnt care that she hurt others feelings, she wouldn't have apologized.

Quote Originally Posted by ness

JMHO.
    I agree, but I do think her tears were genuine. I at least give her credit for that. Still, she is cruel, and that's not at all attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    I'm gonna have to disagree, Eva was appearing very honest when she apologized and even said when she went to see the list that she wasnt so sure she even deserved it anymore. Eva seems to me the type that if she didnt care that she hurt others feelings, she wouldn't have apologized.
    OK.

You're totally right about that, Tyme, and I DO remember being surprised when she did say that she wasn't sure that she even deserved to be there anymore.

I'll give her that.

But I do recall her trying to defend herself at first when Tyra brought the others' comments up to her, then backing down when Tyra got in her stuff about it.

I just hope to God she doesn't revert to type and start in with the cruel, unecessary comments about --- and to ---the others, again.

That was a real turn-off.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown