Page 10 of 261 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva Marcelle Pigford

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    She looks like a cat! I like her looks, the pictures on UPN were nothing, she's much more beautiful in person!
    I agree...she looks much better on TV...

I love her voice aswell!

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    looking like a cat is nothing to sneeze at, lol!

i also thought she had a good sense of individual style, looked great in white when she was apologizing!

I keep seeing Dionne Warwick (with a Michael J. nose). But man, did she have that walk down when she entered the judging room!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82
    Eva could have been kissing everyone's ass until she made it to the finialist. We'll see when a real Eva comes out on a national tv show which I strongly suspect would be sooner than later!
    your right she coulda been doin that but what good would it have done? its not like tyra and the other judges are gonna go up to each girl and be like "hey was eva nice to you today, if not we're not gonna cast her" i mean come on. Like you said we'll just have to wait and see. honestly i think the diva of the house is gonna magdelana but thats MO.

i think eva can dish it out, but can't
    take it. in the "cut" from 20 to 14,
    she ended up being the last one
    choosen. she started crying,
    like she was gonna get cut from
    the show, when she wasn't picked
    by the time the 11th or 12th girl
    was choosen.

her thighs looked like a running
    backer's ("thick") thighs when she
    was running the relay race on the
    beach (in a clip on upn.com).
    ...didn't quite see a model's form
    out there.

her pics look okay, but she needs
    to work on the head positioning,
    as others have already mentioned
    and satorized. (i hope it's not like
    "miss camille's" walk--something
    that won't change no matter how
    many times people comment neg-
    atively about it.)

i don't mind her being loud (per-
    haps compensating for not being
    taller) , but i don't like someone
    who's loud _and_ mean. (...re-
    minds me of "cycle 1's," ebony;
    ...too "militant.")

kthxbye.

b.

Eva is evil!

And those crocodile tears do nothing for me. I bet her antics will begin again soon. People that cruel don't become that way in a short amount of time and regardless of what Tyra said, Eva has not changed that quickly. It's an act.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMamba
    And those crocodile tears do nothing for me. I bet her antics will begin again soon. People that cruel don't become that way in a short amount of time and regardless of what Tyra said, Eva has not changed that quickly. It's an act.
    Haha, I definitely agree. Therapists can't change people that fast, let alone Tyra "I can do anyone else's job with no training" Banks. Maybe the emotion just overcame her, or maybe she was just acting, but no one can change that fast from a few words.

Quote Originally Posted by kiki_687
    Haha, I definitely agree. Therapists can't change people that fast, let alone Tyra "I can do anyone else's job with no training" Banks. Maybe the emotion just overcame her, or maybe she was just acting, but no one can change that fast from a few words.
    I don't think anyone really expects her to change that dramatically. I enjoy her for her "spunk" (lol - bitchiness also acceptible.)

Quote Originally Posted by 1000CatsDreamin
    I don't think anyone really expects her to change that dramatically. I enjoy her for her "spunk" (lol - bitchiness also acceptible.)
    THANK YOU! im so sick and tired of everyone callin her this and that and only looking some harsh words said. like she said instead her fronting like THE REST OF THE GIRLS (because you do know the nicest ones can put on fronts too ~coughs norelle~) she's gonna be eva, and if she feels a certain way about something shes gonna speak on it and not go behind someones back and say this and that and i respect her for that. if i do recall didnt ann go in confessional and say the same exact thing about amy how she should be in a hospital but i dont hear anyone calling her a bitch or being evil, difference between what she did and what eva did was eva said what she had too to her face. you can call it croc tears, fake apology, whatever you want she did it regarless. its not for you or i to decide if it was sincere or not fact is she did do something i mean dang give some credit and she doesn't have to come off in the nicest way either for what? then she wouldnt be herself and i dont expect her to change.
    Last edited by ANTMFanMan; 09-26-2004 at 09:59 PM.

Yeah, I totally see your point, but I dunno... What's the big deal with people always thinking it's the best to say something right at the person's face? I mean, at least if the person doesn't hear it they won't feel bad, and sometimes putting on a front is better than making other people feel bad for who they are. Honesty isn't always the best policy, but that's just my opinion.