Page 6 of 340 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Ann Elaine Markley

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar

This is the close up of Ann if you guys couldn't see it from the other link.
    Her eyebrows are sooooo wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS

This is the close up of Ann if you guys couldn't see it from the other link.
    Her eyebrows are sooooo wrong!
    WoW! *close my eyes*

Her smile is angelic!

Those regular pics are not attractive

She looks a lot better when she smiles but she does seem to have a 'sleepy' look about her, much like Sara.

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Nice picture, DJ.

So let's pick Ann apart, shall we? Where did we go wrong?....

1) Face that looks like she just OD'ed and the picture was taken of a posed corpse in the morgue. (Perhaps I'm being a bit harsh, but I call's em as I see's em.)

2) Jeans that look like she was dragged through a swamp from the back of a truck on the way to the photo shoot.

3) The "aloha wish you were here" shirt that looks like it could have come from any tourist shop in Honolulu.

4) The "accessories", which seem to be a "best friend forever" bracelet and a necklace homemade from a bead and some yarn, and a ring that she seems to have gotten out of a gumball machine.

She's just lucky I can't see the shoes.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by Quack-Wabbit
    Nice picture, DJ.

So let's pick Ann apart, shall we? Where did we go wrong?....

1) Face that looks like she just OD'ed and the picture was taken of a posed corpse in the morgue. (Perhaps I'm being a bit harsh, but I call's em as I see's em.)

2) Jeans that look like she was dragged through a swamp from the back of a truck on the way to the photo shoot.

3) The "aloha wish you were here" shirt that looks like it could have come from any tourist shop in Honolulu.

4) The "accessories", which seem to be a "best friend forever" bracelet and a necklace homemade from a bead and some yarn, and a ring that she seems to have gotten out of a gumball machine.

She's just lucky I can't see the shoes.
    isn't it tyra's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by alfred_cec
    isn't it tyra's fault?
    I know Tyra dressed them for this shoot the first season, and evidence makes me think she did for the second as well. (Elyse and Yoanna are both wearing the strange black shoes and long black socks with colorful, flowery skirt combination. The chances of this fashion faux pas being repeated in two isolated incidents seems unlikely.)

I bet it was Tyra who dressed Ann like this, but those awful pants probably came from Ann's closet, just as the girls wore their own clothes in past seasons.

Overanalyze much?

Do you who's outfit I think is even more barfilicious? Leah's.

....ew.

Please, please, eliminate this girl quickly.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Thats exactly what I thought when I first saw her too Frostelized!

But now I am sort of changing my mind (I've been doing that a lot lately hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I know Tyra dressed them for this shoot the first season, and evidence makes me think she did for the second as well. (Elyse and Yoanna are both wearing the strange black shoes and long black socks with colorful, flowery skirt combination. The chances of this fashion faux pas being repeated in two isolated incidents seems unlikely.)

I bet it was Tyra who dressed Ann like this, but those awful pants probably came from Ann's closet, just as the girls wore their own clothes in past seasons.

Overanalyze much?

Do you who's outfit I think is even more barfilicious? Leah's.
    well...
    hopefully she'll have batter shoot later since there is more professional dressing...
    anyway,i still love her