Page 54 of 340 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Ann Elaine Markley

I've always been on the Ann bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by tes
    Haha I love Ann! Her picture was great! The "rich snobby" looks works for her.
    Her go-sees performance was awsome! I really liked that outfit where it was showing her abs. I thought the kiss thing was funny,even though I didn't understand why they were all "loopy" . It's the Aussie food!
    Ann rocks MY world!

Ann is a beautiful girl and with a little make-up, she's beyond beautiful.
    She's so boyish to me, which I think could work wonders for the designers that wants a beautiful model that could pull off an androgynous look and still be womanly pretty. She and Eva has that down to a science.

tes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ether04
    Ann is a beautiful girl and with a little make-up, she's beyond beautiful.
    She's so boyish to me, which I think could work wonders for the designers that wants a beautiful model that could pull off an androgynous look and still be womanly pretty. She and Eva has that down to a science.

Another point that Ann rocks MY world! haha
    I find Ann is an angelia jolie boyish not like guy guy boyish!you know what i'm talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by tes
    Another point that Ann rocks MY world! haha
    I find Ann is an angelia jolie boyish not like guy guy boyish!you know what i'm talking about?

Yes, I do.
    Ann stepped it up in the competetion this week. She had it in her all along.
    Me and my friend was cheering over the rich, debutante pic of her. Ann rocks!

tes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ether04
    Yes, I do.
    Ann stepped it up in the competetion this week. She had it in her all along.
    Me and my friend was cheering over the rich, debutante pic of her. Ann rocks!

You can describe my words better than I can.I'm like counting down for tomorrow to see her close up! Did u heard the photographer?, he was like "that body" *drools* haha

Sorry, -ANTM-. Of course you, too! *shakes up 5.000 bottle of champagne and aims *

Quote Originally Posted by coolman
    Hmm, I see people are jumping on the bandwagon.
    I would not want to miss it. However, even though she could have top pictures, at times, she does not have any good history like Amanda or Yaya have, or even Eva who is building her proforlio at fast rate. So I would hesitate a bit before getting on that wagon.
    A wagon we've been riding for a looong time, through the peaks and valleys. (I really don't have my heart set on Ann winning, actually. I only want her to stay around long enough to gain more valuable experience... and for the pleasure of our eyes. Top four or five would be fine with me; she could forge her own career from there.)

yeah she rocks BUT she is the sara of cycle 3, sorry guys

i agree w/ marc bouer that she's ready for the runway

Ann just needs to make the final 4 and I'll be happy. Not too sure on whether or not that will happen but I'll still hope.

I don't really like this picture much and the close-up of her other character isn't posted on upn.com although in the smaller version, her head looks photoshopped on or something.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-04-2004 at 03:01 AM.

tes
    I like it!..I love it.. The hair's soo cute!..

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Your argument against Ann is actually pretty good - however I think the reason Euguenia takes better pictures is that she doesn't try to pose.
    the nose is very similar imo
    Eugenia