Page 53 of 340 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Ann Elaine Markley

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I see Ann's faults, too. I especially hated the way she blackmailed Cassie with the bulimia, but it was after apologizing for Brownie Gate and still being harped upon publicly by smart-ass Yaya. (Words spoken "in the heat of battle," I think, though still very wrong.) She later cheered for Cassie during the race, even when Cassie was acting like "a punk" and all the girls were annoyed with her. Ann's not mean-spirited.

Of course, the #1 personality crown goes to Norelle without question.

PS: I have to agree with the Euguenia comparison. Not all models look like aliens, even today.
    i noticed that she cheered for cassie during the race too, which kind of made me speculate that it was filmed prior to "brownie-gate". i could be wrong though.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    my guess would be that Ann cheered on cassie, and everyone else, just because that's what you do in competitive sports when you workout on a team. I would be very surprised if Cassie, the angriest model on tv, would do the same...

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    my guess would be that Ann cheered on cassie, and everyone else, just because that's what you do in competitive sports when you workout on a team. I would be very surprised if Cassie, the angriest model on tv, would do the same...
    I thought of that, too. Then, remember how everyone was going bananas for April during last season's workout, and there wasn't a single, wimpy little "Go Camille?" I actually felt sorry for the girl; cheering for Cassie was a nice thing to do, regardless, pre- or post-Brownie Gate.

FORT Fogey
    Awww April. Silly little goof. Whats funny is I like her because she doesn't know shes the goof!

Anyways, Ann is hitting on Norelle in the hot-tub scene. :o

Milay, Astridr, Ace, tes, Alfred cec, Anonymous, GQLee, ilovesara, all Ann devotees... it's time for us to gloat shamelessly at the unbelievers, to pour champagne on each other Saint-Tropez-style! Yay Ann! You're beauitful!

I'm so glad she's finally had a good week. I can't wait to see the episode for myself.

FORT Fan
    As beautiful as she is, she still could be in danger with her inconsistency.
    Without encourage, she could fail miserably. One off day and she is gone.

FORT Fogey
    Hey Salome! Don't forget me! I've been saying for a while now shes total Top Model! She's like a version of Euguenia, maybe Ann, Euguenia, and Gisele could start a new look!

Quote Originally Posted by Salome

Milay, Astridr, Ace, tes, Alfred cec, Anonymous, GQLee, ilovesara, all Ann devotees... it's time for us to gloat shamelessly at the unbelievers, to pour champagne on each other Saint-Tropez-style! Yay Ann! You're beauitful!

I'm so glad she's finally had a good week. I can't wait to see the episode for myself.
    I know. I was feeling a little proud after I watched the episode. I knew she could pull out something great eventually. Here's hoping that it continues and hooray to another episode with Ann!

tes
    Haha I love Ann! Her picture was great! The "rich snobby" looks works for her.
    Her go-sees performance was awsome! I really liked that outfit where it was showing her abs. I thought the kiss thing was funny,even though I didn't understand why they were all "loopy" . It's the Aussie food!
    Ann rocks MY world!

FORT Fan
    Hmm, I see people are jumping on the bandwagon.
    I would not want to miss it. However, even though she could have top pictures, at times, she does not have any good history like Amanda or Yaya have, or even Eva who is building her proforlio at fast rate. So I would hesitate a bit before getting on that wagon.