Page 10 of 340 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Ann Elaine Markley

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMFanMan
    thats true she does look stoned in some of her pictures but she completely surprised me in the billboard picture. She looked so elegant and fashion-worthy in that picture with them on the beam she will blossom though hopefully.
    I really like her in that photo of them wearing the black ANTM tanks where she's on the floor. She looks very nice in it. So hurrah for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I really like her in that photo of them wearing the black ANTM tanks where she's on the floor. She looks very nice in it. So hurrah for that!
    honestly if you look hard at that pic, that girl looks NOTHING like ann at all, the face, eye color looks like a totally different person IMO and the pose wasnt too cute either had her legs open :nono just didnt go.

FORT Fogey
    Then who else could it be?...
    It's definitely Ann

Yeah the Billboard picture is fine and so is the first revealed group picture where Julie looks like a lion. I love Ann's hight! Go Baby!

Ann really doesn't look like a man here:
    (Screen Cap credit to Danger Bunny)

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Ann really doesn't look like a man here:
    (Screen Cap credit to Danger Bunny)

yeah, she looked gorgeous in that group shot. It's like she has this impression that to have feeling in her eyes she has to squint them, but as we all know, it only makes her look stoned she has to learn to not do that and keep her eyes open!

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Her main problem looks wise, IMHO, is that her eyes are WAAAAAY too small for her face. That often makes people look kinda mean, just the same way that downsloping eyes like Sarah make you look sleepy or sad. Ever heard the expression pig-eyed?? Ann has that. Deep set, close together, small eyes. It's really not flattering on anyone. It doesn't help that her, so far rather nasty and mean-spirited personality emphasizes her facial expressions either.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    My nickname for her: Ann da Mann

Sorry, but geez. In so many photos she looks like a man.

Yes, her body is beautiful, and yes she can look beautiful, but geez. It seems as though naturally, she looks like a man.
    ok, i don't entirely agree with you, but i do think in the jay manuel digital shot, it looks a little bit like she needs her upper lip waxed....
    Last edited by littlecat; 09-26-2004 at 10:19 PM. Reason: misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    ok, i don't entirely agree with you, but i do think in the jay manuel digital shot, it looks a little bit like she needs her upper lip waxed....
    I didn't notice the upperlip, but I just looked at her face as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    yeah, she looked gorgeous in that group shot. It's like she has this impression that to have feeling in her eyes she has to squint them, but as we all know, it only makes her look stoned she has to learn to not do that and keep her eyes open!
    Well in person Adrianne look stoned too but in pictures her eyes were never a problem. Ann hasn't gotten any direction from the photographer or anyone else that Tyra has around to help in most of these pictures but I'm sure the photographer or someone else will tell her to open her eyes in the later shoots. Hopefully she takes the direction.