Page 6 of 170 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda Lynn Swafford

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Per our rules, I've removed articles posted here without links to the original content.

Here are the links to the original articles:

Woman Vies For Spot on UPN's Top Model Show

Woman Goes After Modeling Glory

Quote Originally Posted by sronder
    Atleast there isn't major trash talking on this forum. Here's an upclose look at the lady's eyes, since the producers of the commercial totally shafted her on a facial close up or time talking. I also think that the "dragqueen/man" comparison is wrongly directed. In the group photo, the man is Kristi (Christian girl from St. Louis). Concerning the photo of their backs, Amanda doesn't have that much hair. I know you can add extensions, but she also isn't that curvy. I think the straw course bleached blond might be that girl Jennipher, with the tank butt. Amanda is much tighter than that. She's gotta be the fifth or sixth one down, basically smack dab in the middle. I can't remember specifically. Rock solid. I heard she can do one handed push ups! Rad!!!
    is that girl really her? if so where is the pic from? that's an awesome pic !

I think her eyes are beautiful. So far, I don't see "something very out of proportion" with her body. They haven't given much to see under the long skirt. If she is the one with the bleached out hair then I do think they should have gone darker to bring out the eyes but either way I think she'll do good. She's my top favorite.

About the disproportionate comments, I don't understand what you're talking about unless it's her height (which she carries much better than Yaya, Eva and others) or maybe you think her chest is a little small and waist not that defined. I don't know, but I think she has a nice body and not just for someone who's had a child.

If I looked that good after pregnancy, I'd thank the heavens. Hell, I don't look half that good even now.

PS: Truly beautiful eyes cannot be achieved with contacts.
    Last edited by Salome; 09-06-2004 at 08:24 PM.

Totally agreed with Salome. I don't see the disproportion either.

I'll post a close up of her eyes tonight - they don't look like contacts at all. They are a really gorgeous colour.

I'm happy to see some more Amanda support in here - before I felt like I was the only one. Go Amanda!

[IMG]images/img/ANTM3_Amanda_Eyes.jpg[/IMG]

Wow is she ever beautiful. I wish she wasn't so frickin' old!

FORT Fogey
    that face, that face, WOW~

Woman Vies For Spot on UPN's Top Model Show

Can anyone sleuth out the cover she was on (British mag Bliss), that was mentioned in this article?? I'd love to see it!
    "Clothes tell a story, and yours tell the story of a crazy, deranged kickboxer who still lives with his mother in Queens." -Carson

Thanks for posting the pic sronder and confirming it is Amanda - she looks great. Do you have any others?