Page 55 of 170 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda Lynn Swafford

FairytaleDREAMS
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    The girls with the most confidence this season is :
    Amanda, Eva, and Toccara
    I think Norelle has confidence too. Even though she doesnt brag about it, but she did mention on a couple of occasions that she loved her body.

Anyway, back to Amanda, I didn't like her Jean photo so much

Laballatician
    Did Amanda ever accuse of Eva of stealing her things? I know she suspected, and voiced her suspicions, but did she accuse? I can't recall if she actually said "Eva stole my...". I dont think she did, though.

And I still would like to know WHO stole her money and clothes. We know she hid the crystals because of the other missing things, but what happened to them?

FairytaleDREAMS
    Quote Originally Posted by Laballatician
    Did Amanda ever accuse of Eva of stealing her things? I know she suspected, and voiced her suspicions, but did she accuse? I can't recall if she actually said "Eva stole my...". I dont think she did, though.
    Voicing her suspicion is just as bad if you ask me.

Frostelized
    I think that Amanda should have kept her suspicions to herself because if she was proven wrong, it would have made herself and Eva look bad.

nausicaa
    I think anyone who's going to be an apologist for Amanda after seeing the past two eposides is fighting a losing battle.

Y'all are welcome to try, though.

Laballatician
    Well, someone still stole Amanda's things, so as far as I know, it could have been anyone.

Maybe she shouldn't have voiced her suspicions but I can't blame her. I know I've done that. My mouth gets ahead of my brain sometimes.

Amanda isn't perfect nor is she proclaiming to be, she apologized and that pretty much ended things. I reckon.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

LizardKing
    Kristi mentioned in one of her post-show interviews that the $100 that had supposedly gone missing had actually been spent by Amanda and she had simply forgotten she had spent it. I guess either the sleep deprivation was affecting her memory or she may be a little absent-minded? Anyways, I enjoyed watching her Eva-like episodes and she did deliver some really funny lines.

elfgirl
    You know the thing that bugged me about the whole Amanda / Eva thing was not only jumping to the conclusion, but her schadenfraude at the thought of catching Eva. EWWW, it was icky. Not like she knew for a fact Eva had done the deed. She was not sad at the thought of it, but thrilled. Icky.