Page 55 of 170 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda Lynn Swafford

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    The girls with the most confidence this season is :
    Amanda, Eva, and Toccara
    I think Norelle has confidence too. Even though she doesnt brag about it, but she did mention on a couple of occasions that she loved her body.

Anyway, back to Amanda, I didn't like her Jean photo so much

FORT Regular
    Did Amanda ever accuse of Eva of stealing her things? I know she suspected, and voiced her suspicions, but did she accuse? I can't recall if she actually said "Eva stole my...". I dont think she did, though.

And I still would like to know WHO stole her money and clothes. We know she hid the crystals because of the other missing things, but what happened to them?

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laballatician
    Did Amanda ever accuse of Eva of stealing her things? I know she suspected, and voiced her suspicions, but did she accuse? I can't recall if she actually said "Eva stole my...". I dont think she did, though.
    Voicing her suspicion is just as bad if you ask me.

I think that Amanda should have kept her suspicions to herself because if she was proven wrong, it would have made herself and Eva look bad.

I think anyone who's going to be an apologist for Amanda after seeing the past two eposides is fighting a losing battle.

Y'all are welcome to try, though.

FORT Regular
    Well, someone still stole Amanda's things, so as far as I know, it could have been anyone.

Maybe she shouldn't have voiced her suspicions but I can't blame her. I know I've done that. My mouth gets ahead of my brain sometimes.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Amanda isn't perfect nor is she proclaiming to be, she apologized and that pretty much ended things. I reckon.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Kristi mentioned in one of her post-show interviews that the $100 that had supposedly gone missing had actually been spent by Amanda and she had simply forgotten she had spent it. I guess either the sleep deprivation was affecting her memory or she may be a little absent-minded? Anyways, I enjoyed watching her Eva-like episodes and she did deliver some really funny lines.

You know the thing that bugged me about the whole Amanda / Eva thing was not only jumping to the conclusion, but her schadenfraude at the thought of catching Eva. EWWW, it was icky. Not like she knew for a fact Eva had done the deed. She was not sad at the thought of it, but thrilled. Icky.