Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160161162163164165166167168169170
Results 1,691 to 1,695 of 1695

Thread: Amanda Lynn Swafford

Re: Amanda Lynn Swafford

After re-watching cycle 3 on MTV yesterday, I am dumbfounded as to why she was eliminated. She was so beautiful and took gorgeous photos. She should have won, hands down. Oh well, if only it were actually a modeling competition. I Love you Amanda!
    Australia's Next Top Model 2008 all summer long!

FORT Regular

why WAS she eliminated? what was the reason given, if there was one?

Quote Originally Posted by blackbelt;2955532;
    why WAS she eliminated? what was the reason given, if there was one?
    because she didn't have a bubbly personality basically
    they said that her presence wasn't as strong as yaya's and eva's
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Basically, personality and runway wise, Yaya and Eva are better but if we're talking about photos, she's equal with Yaya IMHO and Eva's the weakest.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

All of Yaya's photos in Japan (kimino, anime, CG) were borderline bad. Amanda delivered in every single shoot, except the Mustang.

And I prefered her personality to the others. The general reason I got for her elimination was that 1) she was 25, way older than the others 2) her body wasn't all there 3) was visually impaired on runway and 4) she was a young mother.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM