Page 167 of 170 FirstFirst ... 67117157158159160161162163164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1695

Thread: Amanda Lynn Swafford

that picture of amanda is awful

Re: Amanda Lynn Swafford

is she still modeling?
    Work ! Shake it ! Pop it ! Dont Break It !

FORT Fogey

who knows I use to like her I don't know she kind of fell off...she had so much potential but age is taking its affect on her and that short hair isn't helping....if she only would have started 10 years ago without top model she would probably be big

I assume Amanda is done with modeling, the Lee campaign and 2 covers.that's good enough. The reunion seemed to make like she wants to spend time with her son more than modeling and i think that's good.

The only thing wrong with her was that she was too old, too short, and body proportios aren't good. But gorgeous face and of course gorgeous eyes. Hey is she blind now?

Attention, Amanda fans! I posted about it in the movies thread earlier, but thought I'd try my luck here as well. Has anyone heard anything about Amanda making a cameo appearance in Death Proof? I saw it the other week and I swear to God, there's a girl who looks EXACTLY like her in a brief-ish bar scene about 45 minutes into the movie. So far I haven't been able to dig up any info about whether or not said girl actually is Amanda, but if it isn't, she has a twin out there. This has been bugging me ever since I saw the movie, so if anyone has any input on the matter, it would be fantastic. I wish I could offer something more substantial, like a screen cap or something, but alas, all I have going for me is the fact that I've watched cycle 3 about ten times. It definitely looked like Amanda, though: her hair was kind of short and reddish-brown, just like it was when she was in Scandinavia promoting her Levi's ad about a year ago, and she wore the exact same kind of glasses that Amanda favours. Her only line was "yeah", so I wasn't able to determine if I recognised her voice, but it didn't not sound like Amanda, in any case.

Any thoughts?
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

hmmi don't think so i saw that movie twice and i think i would have recognized her.

FORT Fogey

I haven't seen the movie, but I do that that she moved to LA to try and pursue film, so it could be.

It's a tiny part, though, so it's easily missed. Hmm, guess I'll never know. Arrrgh, the uncertainty!
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

you got me thinkin and i remember that scene and thinking "hey that girl kinda looks like amanda"....so now i'm not so sure!