Page 15 of 170 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda Lynn Swafford

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Where did you see the preview for the first official photo shoot?
    They showed it at the end of the first episode, and it has shots of Amanda posing in her bikini in Jamaica

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I love Amanda but I can't believe that she really is going to be completely blind when she is 30! That means less than 5 years left

FORT Fogey
    Next Week Preview

yah its like i have a new respect for her now that i know her situation, i wonder if tyra is aware if its a disease i know its on the application but i hope every1 one doesnt claim her to be their fav becuz they feel sorry for her like mercedes last year. Her eyes are too indulging i love them. but this is reality tv if she is goin to be completely blind by 30 there's no way she can a top model but i do agree she'll go far. she is really coo, and such a sweetheart. I wish her the best.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    As much as I think she's gorgeous and a complete sweetheart, I just don't think she is going to be able to win this thing. Her range of visibility is decreasing each year, and she said she'll be stone blind by 30. She's 25 now, which means, she has perhaps two years of really good solid working years in her (considering the year it will take to build up a solid career, and the two at the end in which her visibility will be very bad and likely prevent her working many jobs.)
    The really successful top models i.e. Kate Moss, Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell etc, are past 30 and still working fairly steadily. Amanda won't have this option. Unfair and sad as it is, her winning this probably wouldn't be the best thing. To have it all, and then have it taken away in a matter of years would be incredibly tough on a person.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    Next Week Preview
    I really love her at the moment.
    Its so hard to believe she gave birth while her stomach and body looks great! I was so blind at the start when I said that I didn't fancy her body, I now realize that I am totally wrong!

Wow!!!!! Gorgeous! Thanks so much jaded!

I can't wait to see the final photo!

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    The pictures at the website don't really do her much justice- she seems like the type who just rolls out of bed gorgeous.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    There are many reasons why I like Amanda. (Besides the fact that she seems to be a good person with a warm and caring personality, etc.) Here, in no particular order, are the...

Top Ten Reasons Why Amanda-Lynn Rocks.

1. The floppy pink hat
    2. The spastic - and totally unselfconscious - dancing at the Beanery
    3. The fact that she can raise one eyebrow independently (dammit - I wish I could do that.)
    4. "I'm ready, bay-beeeee!!!"
    4. The pigtails.
    5. ...And the glasses.
    6. Her apparent love for Tupac Shakur ("Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?...") May he rest in peace.
    7. "It's like, I can't see right here...but I can see right here."
    8. The "stare into my eyes, dammit!" quality of her first photo shoot
    9. The little dance she did when Tyra called her name during the second cut.
    10. The fact that she called those b!tches at the pool "disrespectful," when in fact they were being...well...b!tches.

(I suppose I can forgive that unfortunate urge to genuflect in the presence of Miss Tyra Banks. As long as Mandy Never Does It Again.)

Great list lifeisastory... aww, I agreed with every reason, except I didn't know about that Tupac thing.