Page 13 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda Lynn Swafford

Kao
    Interesting..she has that Annie Lennox thing going on.

Holy crap, dj, jump to negative conclusions much? I simply thought that perhaps someone with better photoshop skills than I possess could put the hair (which most people didn't like from behind) on Amanda's face to see what it might look like. I hardly think that qualifies as bashing her. Many people seem to believe that she got the blonde "do" as her makeover and everyone seems to be freaking out about whether it will look good or bad, thought a visual might help people see what it looks like. Personally, I haven't formed an opinion of her either way yet, I could end up liking her, could end up disliking her. I won't know until the show begins. I don't feel particularly strongly about any of the girls based on the very small exposure to them that we've had. Anyway, whatever, just thought it might be interesting to see, didn't mean cause dj to have a spaz attack!

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Interesting..she has that Annie Lennox thing going on.
    i can see that too

You're okay, Georgie. Tanyabean's Avatar
    I think she's trying to hard to match her colour sense to those in magazines. Yellow and Green really do nothing for her, minus the eyes which are GORGEOUS!

She has a unique face, great hair. I'll have to see her more on the show.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterSprite
    I don't know if anyone has asked for this yet, or not, but I was wondering if one of you photoshop pros could put the troll hair onto Amanda's face and see what it might actually look like. There's been a lot of speculation, but a visual would help a ton. I'm wayyyyy too impatient to learn how to be that creative with photoshop. I'm pretty much a resizer only Thanks!
    I think WaterSprite is referring to the Levi ad in which one of the contestants has gotten long,blond(yellow).kinky hair and someone had referred to it as "troll hair" and said that it was Amanda. I stated that I hoped not because I loved Amanda's eyes and red hair and I think she is very beautiful. I don't believe that WaterSprite was being negative but couldn't image Amanda with that long yellow stuff and just wanted to see what she might look like with it.

Well, I can't wait until tomorrow to see how Amanda handles herself. Should be very interesting. She is still my favorite. I see a quality about her that stands out in front of a camera. She seems to feel comfortable in front of a camera and sounds like a very honest and up front person. (I saw another commercial for the show on MTV this morning.)

I loove tori amos, been obsessed for years, I notice a little tori...tori also has amazing eyes but I would say she is more annie than tori.

she is def my favorite this season.
    ANTM 4 FAVS: MichelleBrittany

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    the preview made it look like amanda was kicking butt at the shoot.

i can understand why those girls were crying. i mean, to go blind at age 30? when Amanda talked about seeing her son smile, and remembering everyone's faces, wow, that got to me

IMO, Amanda is the "tenderheart" for this season (Shandi was last year's tenderheart)

I think amanda is my second favorite.. shes really pretty her eyes are amazing and with being blind and over coming that she can be a top model in my book anytime