Page 12 of 170 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda Lynn Swafford

Thank you!! I think she's definitely one of the stand-outs in the billboard shot.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Wow...

I am really starting to really like Amanda, and you guys might know how much I was against her at start (her body) but no way I was totally wrong!

P.S She's got a tat on near her ankle

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    She reminds me a little of Tori Amos in that picture
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Amanda looks beautiful in the poster close-ups that lifeisastory posted, no?

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    She reminds me a little of Tori Amos in that picture

yah eyebrows and hair are similar.. though faceshape different.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    ooh, that's a good comparison shot. they both have very striking eyes, if different, the same length hair, with similar color and their noses are a little pinched too. maybe they are 2nd cousins, lol

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    What's up with the girls dressed in blocky "primary grades" colours in the bio shots? Amanda's probably the worst offender of them all, though Eva could be a solid runner up should Amanda be unable to fulfill her duties.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

I don't know if anyone has asked for this yet, or not, but I was wondering if one of you photoshop pros could put the troll hair onto Amanda's face and see what it might actually look like. There's been a lot of speculation, but a visual would help a ton. I'm wayyyyy too impatient to learn how to be that creative with photoshop. I'm pretty much a resizer only Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WaterSprite
    I don't know if anyone has asked for this yet, or not, but I was wondering if one of you photoshop pros could put the troll hair onto Amanda's face and see what it might actually look like. There's been a lot of speculation, but a visual would help a ton. I'm wayyyyy too impatient to learn how to be that creative with photoshop. I'm pretty much a resizer only Thanks!
    um no. If you do not like her, then you don't need to post here.
    Amanda is beautiful and there is really no point in making her look ugly.

DJ, I really doubt that's what WaterSprite meant by wanting to see Amanda with the troll hair. Some people seem to think that having that um... unusual hairstyle would give Amanda an advantage. And since when can't we post negative things about the contestants in their individual threads?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    DJ, I really doubt that's what WaterSprite meant by wanting to see Amanda with the troll hair. Some people seem to think that having that um... unusual hairstyle would give Amanda an advantage. And since when can't we post negative things about the contestants in their individual threads?
    Exactly remember how many Shandi-haters were in the Shandi thread?
    But I think Amanda is beautiful and if she does get that troll hair, I know can make it work :-)