Page 12 of 170 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1695

Thread: Amanda Lynn Swafford

  1. #111
    alwaysandnever
    Guest
    Thank you!! I think she's definitely one of the stand-outs in the billboard shot.

  2. #112
    FairytaleDREAMS
    Guest
    Wow...

    I am really starting to really like Amanda, and you guys might know how much I was against her at start (her body) but no way I was totally wrong!

    P.S She's got a tat on near her ankle

  3. #113
    What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    701
    She reminds me a little of Tori Amos in that picture
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Amanda looks beautiful in the poster close-ups that lifeisastory posted, no?



  4. #114
    FairytaleDREAMS
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    She reminds me a little of Tori Amos in that picture


    yah eyebrows and hair are similar.. though faceshape different.

  5. #115
    What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    701
    ooh, that's a good comparison shot. they both have very striking eyes, if different, the same length hair, with similar color and their noses are a little pinched too. maybe they are 2nd cousins, lol

  6. #116
    Quack-Wabbit
    Guest
    What's up with the girls dressed in blocky "primary grades" colours in the bio shots? Amanda's probably the worst offender of them all, though Eva could be a solid runner up should Amanda be unable to fulfill her duties.

  7. #117
    WaterSprite
    Guest
    I don't know if anyone has asked for this yet, or not, but I was wondering if one of you photoshop pros could put the troll hair onto Amanda's face and see what it might actually look like. There's been a lot of speculation, but a visual would help a ton. I'm wayyyyy too impatient to learn how to be that creative with photoshop. I'm pretty much a resizer only Thanks!

  8. #118
    DjDeluxay
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterSprite
    I don't know if anyone has asked for this yet, or not, but I was wondering if one of you photoshop pros could put the troll hair onto Amanda's face and see what it might actually look like. There's been a lot of speculation, but a visual would help a ton. I'm wayyyyy too impatient to learn how to be that creative with photoshop. I'm pretty much a resizer only Thanks!
    um no. If you do not like her, then you don't need to post here.
    Amanda is beautiful and there is really no point in making her look ugly.

  9. #119
    FORT Fogey Salome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,074
    DJ, I really doubt that's what WaterSprite meant by wanting to see Amanda with the troll hair. Some people seem to think that having that um... unusual hairstyle would give Amanda an advantage. And since when can't we post negative things about the contestants in their individual threads?

  10. #120
    jadedomega
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    DJ, I really doubt that's what WaterSprite meant by wanting to see Amanda with the troll hair. Some people seem to think that having that um... unusual hairstyle would give Amanda an advantage. And since when can't we post negative things about the contestants in their individual threads?
    Exactly remember how many Shandi-haters were in the Shandi thread?
    But I think Amanda is beautiful and if she does get that troll hair, I know can make it work :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.