Page 102 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1695

Thread: Amanda Lynn Swafford

I think the blonde hair is amazingly striking, especially in photos. But she could probably wear any color. Notice my avatar...
    <---

The more I see Amanda, the more I ponder why she's too high fashion and not commercial enough. She's beautiful in every way (if you ask me), but I just can't pinpoint why she's not a well rounded model in that sense.
    The only conclusion I can come to is that she doesn't smile enough. If her mouth was a little wider and she could stick a huge grin on her face, I bet she'd be commercial-looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeljoe
    The only conclusion I can come to is that she doesn't smile enough. If her mouth was a little wider and she could stick a huge grin on her face, I bet she'd be commercial-looking.
    I think Amanda's smile is not her strongest point, in all of the candid pictures of her smiling, she looks like an alien.

bhanson-I see what you're saying. I think her face is stronger and more intense without smiling.(does that make sense? for some reason, I don't make sense today, sorry!)

FORT Newbie
    Well, I just watched Amanda get booted. What a travesty. I thought her covergirl photo was the best. I can't agree with the judging. Looks like Amanda took it hard too, but I think she will do well in the real world. I think we'll see her face soon.

tes
    Yeah I actually love Amanda's covergirl picture wasn't so impress with Yaya's!

It was sad to see Amanda go, I was hoping she would at least get to be Final 2 and do the run way. She had by far, the best Cover Girl photo and the best portfolio hands down. I have no doubt that she will be successful. So what if she's a little quirky? I think its endearing and that is who she is.

I hope we see more from Amanda and people don't look at her age and disability.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I hope we see more from Amanda and people don't look at her age and disability.

I felt that the Madalynn as too good for that show, and had she not been illiminated, shw would've blown the other one away but it makes no difference now. Furthermore, since im sick and tired of the whole age thing, tyra knowing that their is unfortunately high emphasis on that, should put an age limit on those who can be on that show. Then they wont find themselves discrimnating against a potential model because of her age.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The 2nd half of the episode was so boring with no Amanda! I like Eva a lot more than I used to, but I still don't see her as a top model at all. Interesting how the best candidates always finish 3rd. Elyse, Shandi and now Amanda. ANTM would have looked really good with those 3 as their winners.

Goodbye beautiful, quirky Amanda. I will so miss seeing you on my tele every week!