Page 10 of 170 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda Lynn Swafford

Hey Froste, seems like we picked the same gal for our fave this season (again )

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    This is absolutely true. However since this is a modeling competition, wouldn't manipulating the image in some way affect the way the judges look at it though? If it still does happen i wouldn't be surprised at all.
    In one episode of the pervious seasons (I don't recall which) Trya mentions that one of the girl's photos needed the most retouching, so they definately retouch the photos for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    My point was - I've seen the big high resolution photos that do go into magazines and that are put on the website - and I have a pretty detailed look at their faces from every pore - to their nose hairs - and to photoshop that and not lose the detail, would be near impossible. So my opinion is that it wasn't totally photoshopped.
    [snip]
    I just think its unfair to write off the flawless skin as "photoshopped".
    I didn't realize you had access to (hi-res) images that we (I) don't. I thought you were basing your comments on the pictures posted on the ANTM web site. I also wasn't intending to say that Amanda doesn't have perfect skin, I was just pointing out that you can't make that assumption from the images on the ANTM web site because they have (almost certainly) been retouched.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    But how do we know that those 'original' images aren't the photoshopped ones? I mean, it seems kind of dumb for someone to get an unattractive woman just to airbrush her that much. Why not get someone who is already attractive?

Just seems a bit off to me.
    I makes perfect sense when you are trying to show off your retouching skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    In one episode of the pervious seasons (I don't recall which) Trya mentions that one of the girl's photos needed the most retouching, so they definately retouch the photos for the show.
    It was cycle 1, and the girl was Ebony.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Really? When was this mentioned? (It's totally possible that I missed it.)
    I got some inside from a relative of the contestants. Cannot reveal their names as i promised not to.
    But yeah they retouch most photos. Mostly just adjust the lighting and maybe an occasional pimple/acne area or something.
    Or if like they change the background (i.e the underwater photoshoot,episode 2 both from Season 2)
    They obviously would have to adjust something for it to look more realistic.

Danger Bunny: Yes some people here have access to exclusive stuff.

I have a feeling that Amanda(post-makeover) will look like Tanja Siren(one of my favorite models represented by I-D models management). Tanja is also known for having different features, her eyes are color-wise very similar to Amandas.

Here are some examples:

FORT Newbie
    I love her eyes! I think she is beautiful. Since when is 25 too old?

Well since people are posting pics. I guess i can too.
    here is my promo Amanda Photo.
    What do you think?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    I have a feeling that Amanda(post-makeover) will look like Tanja Siren(one of my favorite models represented by I-D models management). Tanja is also known for having different features, her eyes are color-wise very similar to Amandas.

Here are some examples:
    Give me a break! This girl is scary looking. Amanda has beautiful eyes. Milay, get your eyes checked.