Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Four

FORT Newbie

Season Four

Does anyone know if or when the casting for season four is going to start our are the producers already done casting for it, becuase i read somewhere that season four is going to start running in the spring, and when you go on the ANTM website the application for season four is already out

FORT Newbie

season four

I don't know if they've completed casting for season 4, I auditioned in July, but haven't heard anything, kind of depressing , but hey . Season 4 should start taping this fall, if they still are doing a season 4

casting hasn't even began yet. The audition in July was for SEason 3. They started filming the 14 contestants like July 14. And its like they are JUST finishing the end of the Season so that no exposure of the winner can be traced.

FORT Newbie

I know what I'm talking about

:phhht I met with the casting director who told us that the casting was for season 4, the auditions for season 4 are over with. The taping for season 3 started in May or June, therefore, it was still taping in July. Season 3 had to finish taping in July or August sometime--it takes about two months to do. Season 4 is supposed to air in January sometime.

Dude casting calls went all the way until July for Season 3.
    please refer to this post:
    http://fansofrealitytv.com/forums/sh...29&postcount=9
    and
    http://fansofrealitytv.com/forums/sh...t=31818&page=1

and no need to get mad. It appears you just joined.

FORT Newbie
    So, I must be making this up. If you look at the audition places for season 3 and for season 4, they are different. I don't know if you visit the UPN website or anything, but what they are going to do is air season 3, air Missy Elliot's show, then air season 4. Michelle Mock, the casting director told us that the audition was for season 4. Season 3 auditions ended a long time ago, and there was only a short break in between auditions for the two seasons because they want to air them not too far apart. If auditions did end in July, do you think that they would have enough time to tape the show, do the editing and everything before September? The process is a little more busy than that. Plus, I'm not mad, I just know I'm right, and I'm trying to help get the correct information out there.
    Last edited by jjrsheridan; 09-01-2004 at 07:17 PM.

it doesn't take much time to edit a show now and days. Well it appears you were mad with the red tongue sticking out emotions. And it appears they will be doing casting calls until like the 7 or 8 episode of Top Model Season 3. And yes the last casting call for Season 3 was July 10. They started filming July 14. And they can still film a show while editing and airing it as well.
    Well i am also helping the community get the correct answer. And have before.
    can't wait for the "sneak preview" tonight.

FORT Newbie
    I have searched the internet, various websites infact, and I auditioned for the show, so I know what I was told--did you audition and meet with the casting director? If not, then how would you know?

Various friends of FORT who have been a member for quite some time have searched, some have in deed auditioned. And again it seems you are venting a little in your posts. I am not rejecting your opinion in anyway. It appears you are taking it that way.
    I do not think they would do casting calls the same time for Season 4. And why did you not apply for Season 3? If you auditioned in July as you have announced that is.

It may have been the first stop, which may of course be possible. But i wouldn't think they would do it at such an early time. And yes you may have been told correct information.
    But the taping will not be done until about octoboer- December and Top model should appear like Feb. Which is the same gap as SEason 3.

Hope i cleared things up. Have fun

FORT Newbie
    In Sister 2 Sister magazine, I think it was either Aug or Sept issue, Tyra is being interviewed, and she said that she was wrapping up the editing for season 3 and that the editing takes the longest time. I didn't audition for season 3 because I didn't have access to a camera and stuff for the tape to send in, but I was very much aware of the audition dates and places where they were taking place. They would not have auditioned for Season 3 for such a long time. While season 3 was wrapping up taping, they were holding auditions for season 4. Dates are subject to change, on the rules for the application it says that the taping will take place approximately 2 months between Sept and November.

Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast