Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winner Of Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by pleightx
    I'm sure Velvin/Eric (Shandi's boyfriend) has some inside info on this upcoming season. I wonder if they're getting an agency contract? What about a magazine spread? I hope that doofus Eric is not there this season.
    why would shandis bf know about the show?!

I sincerely hope this year model does better than the previous ones. I have not seen any of them in anyting of important. It appears the only ones to gain anything has been Tyra and UPN. They should do something for the winner whoever it is. It would give the show creditability.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    eric nicholson is not back, nigel and nole are the 2 others judges accompanying janice and tyra and jay manuel is a guest judge. it is on the upn site. i am assuming the prizes are much bigger this year because antm is the cash cow for upn, and 11,000 girls tried out for this cycle, as opposed to the 7,000 for cycle 2 and the 4,000 for cycle 1. the stakes are higher this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    eric nicholson is not back, nigel and nole are the 2 others judges accompanying janice and tyra and jay manuel is a guest judge. it is on the upn site. i am assuming the prizes are much bigger this year because antm is the cash cow for upn, and 11,000 girls tried out for this cycle, as opposed to the 7,000 for cycle 2 and the 4,000 for cycle 1. the stakes are higher this time around.
    they get a contract with CoverGirl, I believe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123