Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM season 3

ANTM season 3

i saw a commercial about it while watching antm season 1 tonight, and the numbers keep getting higher, season 1 had 8 girls, season 2 had 12 and now season 3 is going to have 14, i cant wait till this fall!

oh and onre more thingy, why do they call it cycle? like cycle 1,2,3 instead of season?

Season 1 had 10 girls not 8

oops sorry your right its 10 , i was thinking of the orgianl 8 but then became 10 sorry for the mistake

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    oh and onre more thingy, why do they call it cycle? like cycle 1,2,3 instead of season?
    A season connotes that there's only one per year. I would imagine their aspiration is to be like Survivor, where they can run two cycles each year.

hm.. what did the preview look like? i think they are taping it right now. i want to watch the commercial

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    hm.. what did the preview look like? i think they are taping it right now. i want to watch the commercial

tyra was saying how americas hottest show is coming back and the announcer guy said as 14 more beautiful woman compite to become americas next top model showin the bodies of the cycle 2 girls with there faces blurred and coming this fall and thats about it i love it 14! woo who! i hope theres alota black girls this time theres never alot =\

yeah i think they are taping it right now this summer some ones being elminated right now as we speak lol!

haha. i bet the blurred faces aren't even the real contestants. maybe 14 random shots of girls in audition. crap i wanted to see it. but there is no specific time they are gonna show the commercial. maybe during that silly UPN smackdown show. they had a recap of top model during the commercials. it comes on tonight so be on the look out

FORT Fogey
    Actually, there are casting calls that run across the country up until July 10, so they can't have taped yet.

but arent those for cycle 4? ^ cause why would they already have a commercial saying that they already have 14 and still are casting? ive seen some where that right after cycle 3 ends they will play cycle 4?

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast