Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ANTM season 3

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    I love janice but she is hella mean in season one she was so mean to robin the girl that i thought was the second prettiest girl in the whole show (addreine being #1) and Giselle From season 1 was 136 pounds and Anna from season 2 was 130 so whats the diff with anna being plus sized and giselle not?? and one more thing everyone said that Shandi and Eylse is so Simuler but there not Eylse was a nerd Shandi just looked like one but still there both gorgous girls hehe
    You've got that somewhat mixed up, Giselle was 130, 5'10" and it is all lean muscle (Muscle is denser than fat, so you really can't go by weight alone), as she is a dancer. Anna was 130 and 5'8" and while she was actually well porportioned, she wasn't lean and firm. She looks great now though.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    yeah she says 26/27 is a lil bit to old look whos talking miss "FIRST SUPERMODEL" doesnt first usually mean old? haha but yeah the plus size thing not every one is tall and skinny and she needs to realize that we all cant get plastic surgery like her!
    Yeah, we all know that wasn't Robin's real age, but it doesn't matter now. Plus, why is Janice going around calling herself the first supermodel? We all know Twiggy is the first.
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!

That wasn't Robins real age?
    Last edited by Spike; 07-14-2004 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Spelling COrrections

i dont know im sure it is cause theres a age limit to be on the show and she needed a way to prove that was her age so shes probly 28 or 29 right now

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    That wasn't Robins real age?
    Well, she was Miss Tennessee State University from '95-'96, and i'm assuming she was 21-22 during her reign.
    http://www.tnstate.edu/opr/docs/RELEASES/honorees.htm

Plus, I read on the BET.com boards that she was 29 and not 26 when she got on the show. So...
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!

This looks like an ad for Cycle 3. If those women in the photo are the actual contestants, then I can already see the plus-sized one and a couple of short ones. Nice to see a redhead in the mix this time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing
    This looks like an ad for Cycle 3. If those women in the photo are the actual contestants, then I can already see the plus-sized one and a couple of short ones. Nice to see a redhead in the mix this time.
    Yeah, but how do we know it's her original hair colour, I mean it's not uncommon for women to die their hair in a different color every week

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fredlun
    Yeah, but how do we know it's her original hair colour, I mean it's not uncommon for women to die their hair in a different color every week
    he's just saying, OF course she DYED her hair , no has natural METALLIC PINKISH RED HAIR..

FORT Fogey

look at the 4th girl on her tippy-toe...hehe

Hm. From the back, I like #3, #5...maybe #7. #4, though, looks potentially frightening. And I have to say, if #13 is qualified to be a model, my only hindrance is being 4 inches too short. Well, and about 15 years too old. I can't wait for Sept. 22!