Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ANTM season 3

FORT Newbie
    I can't wait but I wonder how much longer the show can go on w/o sacrificing credibility and quality. Girls who fit the "model" mould aren't exactly the norm. I hope we don't see the quality of the show's contestents deteriorate as the seasons go on.

FORT Newbie

the auditions

a beautiful friend of mine auditioned at a casting call in Philadelphia in April or May and she hasnt heard anything yet and im afraid she didnt get picked is there anyone who could tell me if they know anyone who's recieved news about their audition yet? it's killing me to not know and i really want her to get picked but she hasnt heard anything yet. im so scared she didnt get picked.

sorry i don't even think she would be able to tell anyone outside the family even if she did get picked.
    that's just how reality TV works. its reality yet we can't see behind the real scenes.

Awhile ago Tyra Said this season will be 'special' something differint then the other seasons FOr some reason i think all the girls will be plus size models or something

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    FOr some reason i think all the girls will be plus size models or something
    That would be awesome, considering how many women around the world are "plus sized" (I think plus sized models start at size 8 and up!!). The market for this type of model is really growing as well.
    "Clothes tell a story, and yours tell the story of a crazy, deranged kickboxer who still lives with his mother in Queens." -Carson

Awhile ago Tyra Said this season will be 'special' something differint then the other seasons FOr some reason i think all the girls will be plus size models or something
    hahaha did u think about what janice would think about that, shes so mean she said robin from season one was to huge and old and that a plus size model will not be americas next top model but yoanna is a differnt storry cause shes not plus size she just needed to tone

Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    hahaha did u think about what janice would think about that, shes so mean she said robin from season one was to huge and old and that a plus size model will not be americas next top model but yoanna is a differnt storry cause shes not plus size she just needed to tone
    Janice better keep her mouth shut cause she needs to realize that America is FAT!
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!

Quote Originally Posted by SayYes19
    Janice better keep her mouth shut cause she needs to realize that America is FAT!
    yeah she says 26/27 is a lil bit to old look whos talking miss "FIRST SUPERMODEL" doesnt first usually mean old? haha but yeah the plus size thing not every one is tall and skinny and she needs to realize that we all cant get plastic surgery like her!

I love janice but she is hella mean in season one she was so mean to robin the girl that i thought was the second prettiest girl in the whole show (addreine being #1) and Giselle From season 1 was 136 pounds and Anna from season 2 was 130 so whats the diff with anna being plus sized and giselle not?? and one more thing everyone said that Shandi and Eylse is so Simuler but there not Eylse was a nerd Shandi just looked like one but still there both gorgous girls hehe

Giselle From season 1 was 136 pounds and Anna from season 2 was 130 so whats the diff with anna being plus sized and giselle not??
    i think its probly not weight but waist size