Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ANTM season 3

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    \ but there is no specific time they are gonna show the commercial. \
    i dont know when there gonna play the commercial but im positive they will show it during a commerical break sometime during ANTM cycle 1

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    tyra was saying how americas hottest show is coming back and the announcer guy said as 14 more beautiful woman compite to become americas next top model showin the bodies of the cycle 2 girls with there faces blurred and coming this fall and thats about it i love it 14! woo who! i hope theres alota black girls this time theres never alot =\
    But didn't you say yourself that you didn't actually SEE the new girls? That the commercial just showed the old girls with their faces blurred? They don't have to have the show cast to know that they're going to pick 14.

Has there been a date announced for the premiere? If they're casting until the 10th, when could it be ready? I can't remember how long the series takes to tape… and with 14 this time, that should add a couple of weeks.

FORT Fogey
    I don't know about a premiere date, but I don't think a couple of extra girls should add a couple of weeks--probably one week tops. I think there's only a few days between elminations, not a full week, as it seems when we only get one episode a week. I think they could shoot the whole thing in a month easy, and then add a month of production, and that would take us to mid-September/early October.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    I don't know about a premiere date, but I don't think a couple of extra girls should add a couple of weeks--probably one week tops. I think there's only a few days between eliminations, not a full week, as it seems when we only get one episode a week. I think they could shoot the whole thing in a month easy, and then add a month of production, and that would take us to mid-September/early October.
    Uhmmm, I think that Jasmar meant that the show would air more episodes, not take longer in production. The popularity of the show has probably caused UPN to ask for more episodes per season. The best way to do that is to have more participants, more eliminations, as well as the inevitable deleted scenes/recap show.

Air date will depend more on when UPN feels the need for a strong show in it's line up, not when it finishes production. Season 2 was completed months before it was shown. They say "fall", but that's pretty vague, could mean December in TV terms, I'll won't get too excited until they announce a date.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 07-04-2004 at 02:14 PM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Just for clarification, in the Papermag article, it states that production for both Season 3 and 4 is in the works, probably to coincide with the seasonal fashion weeks.

"She is currently producing seasons three and four of America's Next Top Model and developing a spin-off of the series, in addition to developing a "daily-type" daytime television show, two fish-out-of-water feature comedies ("With or without me," she says) and a one-hour UPN drama."
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

producing means financial status stuff. so that doesnt have to mean taping them. And all that stuff that is listed can be spreaded upon a 3 year radius

Whenever it is, I can't wait. ANTM is my guilty pleasure (not to mention, how I found FORT).

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    Whenever it is, I can't wait. ANTM is my guilty pleasure (not to mention, how I found FORT).

I remember the first time I logged on looking for more stuff about ANTM 1... FORT was the BEST place, now I can't imagine how I lived without it!
    "Clothes tell a story, and yours tell the story of a crazy, deranged kickboxer who still lives with his mother in Queens." -Carson

...... When he ment he says 14 girls he actualy saw 12 Shandi Yoanna and the restwith of them with thtere faces blurred out and the catsing thing where someone said its gonna end in july... thats the forth season not trird Tyra and Janice already know whove won the 3rd as we speak and tryin to keep it under wraps