Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: ANTM season 3

i think it's the longer the better for each cycle....more antm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cant wait 'till 3 s out
    It's not how high are you, it's hi, how are you

off topic, but, meh...

does anyone know if they'll be doing an antm 4? and what age you have to be to audition? i'm short, but i'd completely audition just for the hell of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Positum
    off topic, but, meh...

does anyone know if they'll be doing an antm 4? and what age you have to be to audition? i'm short, but i'd completely audition just for the hell of it.
    yes they are.. and 18-27 I believe

Positum, they are doing ANTM 4. Don't know if they're done casting or not. They should start shooting soon this fall, so they can start airing next February, I think. ANTM 3 should end in late Nov. or early December, then Missy Elliott has a reality show from December to January/February in ANTM's timeslot. Then ANTM 4 will fill that spot until the end of the TV season in May.

I don't think they've officially picked up Cycle 5 or 6 yet, but considering how big ANTM has become, it's a no-brainer.

Go to the upn website, click on the "Relive" the Cycle 1 and Cycle 2 section. There should be a button on the bottom where they have all of the details and application forms for people who think they've got what it takes to be a model. Good luck.
    Last edited by pleightx; 09-03-2004 at 11:01 PM.

thanks so much for all the info. i'll take a look at the applications, and see what they say. thanks again.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011