Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Met 3 of the girls in New York

FORT Newbie

Met 3 of the girls in New York

I was in New York City on Thursday (5/20) for the day. I was walking with my wife to Grand Central Station to take the train back to our home in Connecticut when we passed this deli/market and I spotted three of the girls from America's Next Top Model 2 in line buying some food. I did not believe it at first. There are so many beautiful women in New York and many look like models and actresses (and they probably are). I waited a few moments and when the girls came out I was sure who there were and I asked if they would mind posing for a picture with me. No problem. My wife took it. It is attached. I look like a dork. I wasn't sure if I should put my arms around them or not so I just stood there with my arms in front of me. But you don't care about me. The girls were gorgeous. Very sweet. In terrific shape. Just amazing smiles. I thanked and told them I thought they were great and good luck. Nice moment... (earlier that day I saw Katrina from the Apprentice walking on Park Avenue in a cropped top that said Youre Fired...very pretty girl too). All in all a good day in the big apple. Anyone want a copy of the picture in higher resolution just ask and supply your email.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by veritas01; 05-21-2004 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Spelling

LizardKing
    Wow, that is so cool! I am so envious of you right now! And no, you don't look like a dork. It's funny how in NYC, you can just bump into a celebrity on a typical day. The girls look amazing! Thanks for sharing and welcome to FORT.

AIWANNABE
    Great Story! Congrats on your encounter, and thanks for the pic!

DjDeluxay
    They are SO hot. Jenascia in NYC? cool

That's a pretty neat brush with "fame", veritas!

well .. that's great .. thank you for sharing !

unknown
    Wow, thanks for sharing! Too bad you didn't get a Katrina pic too.

Frostelized
    Thanks VERY much for sharing!

You're so lucky, you met some of the most popular girls from the show!!

Gosh, I'd cry my eyeballs out if I got to meet April (Not really, but I'd be really, really excited )

It's also good to know that April, Mercedes, and Jenascia are friends still All 3 girls are just as ravishing as ever --

P.S. What was April holding? Looks like some sort of statue.

Anonymous
    Aww, what a nice picture! Very cool that you ran into them.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Ekkk, I wish i would run into them when I go to New York, even though I would have to run into a store and buy a camera hehe to take pictures. Congratulations . I want to meet April!!!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast