Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Met 3 of the girls in New York

FORT Newbie

More updates....

I had read on another board that April and her boyfriend had moved to NYC from Florida. Also she was signed with the agency New York Models...they have a website but you cannot get in to see any pictures unless they authorize you as a legitimate potential customer..... Also, there is a one page photo of Sara in Maxim (June, 2004). She is in a bikini bottom only ...face forward against the wall with her left side exposed. You can see a tatoo over her butt...some type of pagan tat and the left side of her body. Not her best photo. Katrina from the Aprentice is also in the same pictoral...

urban cowgirl
    veritas01, you must be a tall man! you are quite a bit taller than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by veritas01
    I had read on another board that April and her boyfriend had moved to NYC from Florida. Also she was signed with the agency New York Models...they have a website but you cannot get in to see any pictures unless they authorize you as a legitimate potential customer..... Also, there is a one page photo of Sara in Maxim (June, 2004). She is in a bikini bottom only ...face forward against the wall with her left side exposed. You can see a tatoo over her butt...some type of pagan tat and the left side of her body. Not her best photo. Katrina from the Aprentice is also in the same pictoral...
    I'm sure there are those who consider Iranians pagan, but unless you're one of them, I think maybe you didn't look closely enough at the picture.

Sara's tatoo is just some big leafy things on each side with a Farsi (the language in Iran) character or two in the middle.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by veritas01
    I had read on another board that April and her boyfriend had moved to NYC from Florida. Also she was signed with the agency New York Models...they have a website but you cannot get in to see any pictures unless they authorize you as a legitimate potential customer.....
    Well, anything you've heard about Shandi, we can confirm with Velvin--he posts here and he actually is Eric, Shandi's boyfriend. He told us she'd moved to LA, but I didn't realize he moved too.

Also, there is a one page photo of Sara in Maxim (June, 2004). She is in a bikini bottom only ...face forward against the wall with her left side exposed. You can see a tatoo over her butt...some type of pagan tat and the left side of her body. Not her best photo.
    I must respectfully disagree with you...I think Sara looks smoooookin' HOT in that picture!!!

And Miss Griss is right about the tat.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by JenMKat
    veritas01, you must be a tall man! you are quite a bit taller than they are.
    Hey, you're right, Jen. I didn't even notice.
    You forget that the girls are all so tall. It's like when you watch an NBA game and all the players look normal size next to each other when they're really giants.

Veritas01, if it's not too much trouble please... cloudee102@aol.com

Thanks so much for sharing! Would you send me a larger version too please? My email is: TheEgyptianIsis@aol.com

FORT Newbie

Never mind

Edited:

Ah, never mind. My bad! I got it.

April isn't quickly recognizable. And what a difference makeup artists create!

Thanks for sharing the picture, Veritas01. Don't be so shy.
    Last edited by Blank; 06-04-2004 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Looking silly

It's funny. I'm not sure I would have put those three together as permanent friends, unless it was just for a photo/publicity op.

Oh I'd love a huge copy of that picture! please email me at tangerine_delight@hotmail

thanks a ton!

FORT Newbie
    If you still come here could you please email the picture to me please at emilyperson16@hotmail.com.
    sorry my post was so late, the show just finished a week ago up here in Canada

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast